The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Drew Brees with a bad INT!

Pick 6 for Carolina off Brees!

I'm watching football and its actually keeping my interest. Plus side to working every Sunday. Go EAGLES!!

Directv wants an extra $100 for the redzone channel? Yeah not gonna happen. A$$holes. On top of what I already pay for the Sunday ticket.

Ruh Roh. Aaron Hernandez just got his ankle rolled over on and it doesn't look good. If it's not broken, it will for sure be the dreaded high ankle sprain. Not good.

I'm watching football and its actually keeping my interest. Plus side to working every Sunday. Go EAGLES!!
That's why I love the Red Zone Channel. Even when the Eagles game sucks there is so much good action every week.

Yeah. Hernandez is hurt bad. He can barely walk off the field and into the locker room.

Directv wants an extra $100 for the redzone channel? Yeah not gonna happen. A$$holes. On top of what I already pay for the Sunday ticket.
I got it all for free. Make a call and ask for retention if you don't get it. I told them if you are giving it away to new members for free I want the same deal. They will make it happen!

Well that didn't take the Ravens long to respond!

Either Brees is throwing passes as hard as he can, or Moore and Graham have a case of the butter fingers. So frustrating.

Either Brees is throwing passes as hard as he can, or Moore and Graham have a case of the butter fingers. So frustrating.
It's all Goodell's fault!

Man, the Ravens are going for the kill shot on every play!

I don't know why I have such a hard time rooting for the Bengals.. Obviously they are local, but I really dont like anything about them. They employ criminals (or I guess morons), play Eye of the Tiger all the time, and are orange, black, and white...

I just don't think there is a thing to like about them minus the proximity to me. Guess I'm cheering for the Browns.

I got it all for free. Make a call and ask for retention if you don't get it. I told them if you are giving it away to new members for free I want the same deal. They will make it happen!

I was just on the phone but gave up because it was taking too long. I've done something like that before so I'll try it again.

Wtf was that?

Look spiller going ham

Michael Vick continues to try and give away the game!

Vick sucks. Figures spiller is going ham and that's who one of my opponents has in his lineup.

I thought a new HC and DC would mean a more aggressive Colts D. Still playing soft as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back