The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - How To Enter The 2013 Morgan Cup

Did she share any of those?

How does gg watch videos? With a tray or brownies of course.
5adytuny.jpg

A whole tray of brownies....LOL

I love it! Tell her sorry for the volume! Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like judging has begun. I think we may have our teams relatively quickly!

Looks like judging has begun. I think we may have our teams relatively quickly!

I hope we do! I'm just as anxious as everyone else to find out who is in this year!

exciting things are happening around here

Haha that's a great video snack. Why must you tempt me with sweets. Same as dhill, our diets dislike you :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I have now watched all of the videos and I must say I do not envy the judges. They have a tall task because there are some incredible videos. In fact I must have said "Wow, that was awesome" a dozen times tonight at least. So many great messages, so many great promos and so many wonderful submissions.

If you submitted an entry, thank you. You are now part of the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event. Sadly, only 32 golfers can be a part of it in its entirety, but everybody can be a part of the journey. You are the reason we work hard to host this event and will continue to.

Its our pleasure to bring you the 2013 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event and when the final votes are tallied, we will begin announcing those that will represent your 2013 Morgan Cup, the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event.

Well...that was pretty quick! Good luck everyone. I can't wait to see everyones videos. Should be proud of themselves!

I have now watched all of the videos and I must say I do not envy the judges. They have a tall task because there are some incredible videos. In fact I must have said "Wow, that was awesome" a dozen times tonight at least. So many great messages, so many great promos and so many wonderful submissions.

If you submitted an entry, thank you. You are now part of the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event. Sadly, only 32 golfers can be a part of it in its entirety, but everybody can be a part of the journey. You are the reason we work hard to host this event and will continue to.

Its our pleasure to bring you the 2013 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event and when the final votes are tallied, we will begin announcing those that will represent your 2013 Morgan Cup, the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event.
Well said! Can't wait to see what happens over the next couple of weeks around here. Excitement is at an all time high!

Even if you are on another team you could still be sponsored by Cleveland Motoo. Each team has a combination of sponsored players.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if every team has 2 golfers sponsored by each OEM on it. The symmetry of that just makes too much sense, IMHO.

I am really rooting for a few of my good friends to get a chance to participate in this event, but am rooting and applauding for all those involved and all that have taken the step to begin this journey. Good luck, everyone!

Great post and I do believe I heard some butterflies start flying. Good luck everyone!!

How many submissions were there total?

Man this is moving along great! I am so excited to hear those being selected soon

How many submissions were there total?

We do not give out that information. People are free to discuss if they submitted an entry however.

Very well said, the excitement continues

Thanks to GG for going ahead and getting the selection process going so fast. I do not envy the selection committee's task at all. Well done to all the applicants for making their job so tough!!

So awesome. Good luck everyone! Like I said before the anticipation is crazy!!

Glad you watched them all JB, great post and you definitely added some butterflies to my stomach. Makes me proud that I entered, and excited for the selections to begin whether I get chosen or not. Good luck everyone.

Man, I do not envy the panel.

Back