Exchanging new Titleist wedge

BigTex

Reaction score
Handicap
As a 15th anniversary gift from my company I am getting a Titleist SM4 wedge with a standard metal shaft. I did not have any way to special order or specify any specs for it, but it will be a brand new wedge. It is purchased through a service the company uses to buy this sort of thing, so I cannot just take it back and exchange it for exactly want I want. But, I was wondering if I could return it to Titleist in exchange for one that is to my specs. Trying to get one with a graphite shaft for my daughter to use. Anyone returned a club to Titleist or another manufacturer to do an exchange like this?

Can't help; but congrats on the 15 year anniversary :) Myself, I just wish my industry/vocation had companies that lasted 15 years...

I would post about it on the titleist forum team titleist. I had issues with a local fitter and a club concierge stepped in and got the fitter to take care of the problem. I would imagine they would work with you I had great success with their customer service.

congrats on the 15 years

Hm, sounds like a pretty cool idea, wish my company had something like that!

If it's new you can probably take it back without a receipt to a golf galaxy or dicks and have them give you store credit for it. Then order what you need.

Thanks guys, it is a nice perk from the company. They do something like that every five years. I may try and se if Golfsmith or PGA Superstore will give me a store credit and order it through them.

Back