LOST ****Spoilers Alert****

So we finally saw the series finale just now...I'm SOOO CONFUSED :nono: If they all ended up dying, then what is the island and what was with all the flash sideways/forwards/whatever?!?!? I def. liked the part about Juliet and Sawyer, that was really cute and sweet. I have to admit, I did get a little teary eyed, but all that was in confusion haa haa

The plane crash happened. The island happened. They were all alive after the plane crashed. They went through all of six seasons on the island alive.
The flash-sideways that you saw in season 6, was actually many years in the future. The flash sideways was a place/time/existence that they all created to meet up together in the end.

Hurley went on to be the "Jacob" with Ben being his number 2 for probably a long time. Jack died on the island. Those who flew off in the plane, survived and lived for however long. After everyone died, they all met up in their created world, aka flash-sideways/flash-futures.

Desmond could see the present time during season 6 (on the island) and he saw the flash-future world (but didn't realize that it was after everyone was dead).

The plane crash happened. The island happened. They were all alive after the plane crashed. They went through all of six seasons on the island alive.
The flash-sideways that you saw in season 6, was actually many years in the future. The flash sideways was a place/time/existence that they all created to meet up together in the end.

Hurley went on to be the "Jacob" with Ben being his number 2 for probably a long time. Jack died on the island. Those who flew off in the plane, survived and lived for however long. After everyone died, they all met up in their created world, aka flash-sideways/flash-futures.

Desmond could see the present time during season 6 (on the island) and he saw the flash-future world (but didn't realize that it was after everyone was dead).

Yup!! Still confused...oh well :confused2:

Yeah. I am really not satisfied with the way they wrapped everything up. I'm actually kind of pissed.:angry:
I really did enjoy the first few seasons though.

from beginning to end on every episode i was always "wtf"... so the end didnt surprise me at all... wait... it surprised me but i wasnt shocked... hmmm that doesnt sound right either... lol

Ok for all the Losties out there... the ultimate box set (all 6 seasons) on Blu-Ray came out 2 days ago and I fished around and found this deal from Barnes and Noble.com:

Use X3K4T7B for 20% off (you have to open a new account) or use N7Y9U9J for 15% off. You get free shipping on both but you do have to pay taxes since it's B&N. This is, bar none, the cheapest deal for this set. I believe it retails for around $190 - $200 and with this deal it costs roughly, after taxes, $142 - $158. I am curious to watch the extra footage on how Hurley and Ben run the island after the conclusion plus all the behind the scenes action.

Something to cure my withdrawal from the show I guess. :D

great stuff Spank! great find

i still cant believe its over

Bringing this up again because Darlton was at Comic Con and they debuted this Lost outtake video. If you were and still are a Lostie, it's worth a look. I know there was a few of us on here that were really into it before. Enjoy.

too bad they didnt do the whole show like that... then i wouldnt have been quite as "lost"
see what i did there

Bet you didn't know what MIB's first name was huh?

Where the hell are TC, Hanks and OEM?

Cranking up an oldy here, but after having not seen a single episode of this show, I've decided to get it going on Netflix..

So far so good after three episodes.. Everyone I've talked to about it says it's quite the ride.

Woah, that's weird.

My wife and I were talking over dinner about the new show Revolution, and how she wants a new show to watch. I told her she should watch Lost (she had never seen it), and said that I would love to rewatch it with her.

Fortunately for her, I own all the DVDs. I cant wait to rewatch it, it's crazy to think that this show occupied a decade of my life.

Still my favorite show of all time. Battlestar Galactica (the remake) as a close 2nd.

Woah, that's weird.

My wife and I were talking over dinner about the new show Revolution, and how she wants a new show to watch. I told her she should watch Lost (she had never seen it), and said that I would love to rewatch it with her.

Fortunately for her, I own all the DVDs. I cant wait to rewatch it, it's crazy to think that this show occupied a decade of my life.

Revolutions has the same orchestra doing it's music score as Lost does so she should like it at least from that perspective. As good as Lost's storyline was the music made it that much better

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

haha, I was looking for a real beauty of a series and decided it was finally time. Funny that you've got the wife doing the same thing.

I hear it's worth every minute.

haha, I was looking for a real beauty of a series and decided it was finally time. Funny that you've got the wife doing the same thing.

I hear it's worth every minute.
It is, worth every single minute. I was a Lost junkie for years. Used to get caught up in some of the Lost forums on what peoples predictions and theories were.

It is, worth every single minute. I was a Lost junkie for years. Used to get caught up in some of the Lost forums on what peoples predictions and theories were.

Me too dude. I was just browsing Netflix and pondered watching it all over again. Greatest TV experience I have ever had. Totally brilliant

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I'm lucky in that I don't really know how it ends and didn't really follow the discussions through it all. I've heard exactly that though, that people were predicting some crazy off the wall stuff, similar to how people predict the next iPhone and such.

I'm lucky in that I don't really know how it ends and didn't really follow the discussions through it all. I've heard exactly that though, that people were predicting some crazy off the wall stuff, similar to how people predict the next iPhone and such.
I remember reading some crazy stuff, dude. Some people were WAY to in to Lost. Like, almost a Cult following and talking about the end of the world coinciding with the finale and stuff.

There were some really well put together theories as well. I had a ton of fun trying to figure this show out

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I loved LOST best show ever made for TV

LOST is still the best show in my opinion and nothing has come close to the writing of it. I still watch it on Netflix sometimes. Worth the six years I put into it.

Season 4- The Constant is my favorite episode(should have been Emmy worthy)

Back