2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm intrigued.

We have 3 companies, we know where it's going to be... Whats next?!?!

Well, we still need a couple putter companies

Oh my,
After this announcement I can expect my dreams tonight to be filled with MC Golf goodness.

A morning announcement, now I won't sleep. Can't wait to hear what it is! I think the announcement I'm most excited about is the entry method, it will be hard to top the videos last year.

A morning announcement, now I won't sleep. Can't wait to hear what it is! I think the announcement I'm most excited about is the entry method, it will be hard to top the videos last year.

I can't wait for the news about how the rest of the MC hopefuls will be able to enter.

So, if I take this literally then I will know at 12:01 AM your time... :alien:

This is so exciting! I love pre announcement announcements!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

Do you all think Betti will be back?

I am excited. I think it has to be dates this time. I have a good feeling about this one

I would think there is a very good possibility. They seemed to team up pretty well. Maybe SeeMore with cobra? Man how cool would that be?!?

It would certainly be cool to have them back. I'd love to see them and SeeMore in the Morgan Cup.

Morning announcement??? Looks like my kids will be doing busy work so that I can check in....

I'd be surprised if they don't return. Till this year I didn't own one now there is three in the stable.
I'll never catch up to Buck with his collection but I'm really liking the way they roll. hehe

I'm guessing it's the announcement of another company getting involved.

Spill the Deans, already

I wish I knew. I'm just a guesser like everyone else. I'm guessing a company is the latest news. Whether its who will be doing the putters for Cobra or Bridgestone. Also who will provide the ball for the Cobra staffers?

I'm guessing it will be the announcement of another company to partner with one of the ones already in. Like a putter company for Bridgestone or Cobra/Puma.

My guess is dates.

I do think Bettinardi will be back with Bridgestone.

I would also love to see SeeMore involved but not sure what, if any, affiliation Cobra has with SeeMore. Bridgetone at least had a connection to Bettinardi, Antigua, & Ecco through their staffers on tour.

Heck, maybe Cobra is introducing a putter line this year!!

I don't think Bridgestone had any real relationship with Bettinardi that would have made the partnership a no brainier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back