WTB: 50˚ Cleveland wedge

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonD

TEAM JB - 2024 Quest Cup w/Edel Golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Alright, so I want to experiment a little with my wedge gaps and am looking for a 50˚ wedge to replace my 48 & 52˚. I only said Cleveland because that is what I'm most familiar with when it comes to wedges. Would prefer something in the CG14-16 series, but am open to whatever as I'm just looking to try it out for now. I'm looking on eBay and will be surfing the used racks at Golfsmith next time I get out, but wanted to post here in case anyone has an old 50 sitting in a corner somewhere. Thanks!

I realize you're looking for someone to sell you a wedge, but if you have either a 48 or 52 that you no longer want due to gapping, why not just have either bent to 50?

I realize you're looking for someone to sell you a wedge, but if you have either a 48 or 52 that you no longer want due to gapping, why not just have either bent to 50?

Because I'm not sure I want to do this permanently and would rather not bend something, then bend it back. Although that could be an option if I don't like what I find...

maybe a 588*?

Mods please lock this up. Found a deal on a J40 (52 to bend to 50) I couldn't turn down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back