What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never do.. Steak bowl with black beans, tomatoes, green chili salsa, and cheese.

I love their guac, but I prefer it with chips and I'm usually too satisfied to eat all of that together haha
No Corn Salsa? Booooo...

Chipolte still takes a back seat to Moes in my book, but I have been enjoying Chipolte more and more the last few months.

Moe's is definitely solid. Their queso is fantastic!!

Did you know that Thursday is free Queso day?

lto_image_b.png

Moe's is definitely solid. Their queso is fantastic!!

Did you know that Thursday is free Queso day?

lto_image_b.png

I did not know that. But I'm glad I do now!

Corn is pretty much exclusive to carnitas for me.. I've got a solid variance and try to stick with what works haha!
Ive mentioned this before, but one of the things the Wife and I like to do is perfect "copy cat" recipes.

I have perfected Chipotles recipes. It really is an art.

Friday nights is usually Burrito bowl night here; Cilantro/Lime rice, chipotle chicken, chili/limi veggies, fresh tomato salsa, corn salsa, etc etc. Amazing.

Ive mentioned this before, but one of the things the Wife and I like to do is perfect "copy cat" recipes.

I have perfected Chipotles recipes. It really is an art.

Friday nights is usually Burrito bowl night here; Cilantro/Lime rice, chipotle chicken, chili/limi veggies, fresh tomato salsa, corn salsa, etc etc. Amazing.

hahahaha dude.. I'm impressed. All said and done, are you saving money making it at home? Seriously curious because I feel like 6.25 is a ridiculously good deal for that much deliciousness.

hahahaha dude.. I'm impressed. All said and done, are you saving money making it at home? Seriously curious because I feel like 6.25 is a ridiculously good deal for that much deliciousness.
It's probably close. Outside of produce, the only two things I have to purchase is jasmati rice and chicken. Everything else (spices and what not) I have in the pantry.

The wife and I love to cook, and love to try and recreate recipes at home. We both LOVE Chipotle, and it has been fun trying to recreate them here at home. We do it with a lot of places that have food we like.

It's probably close. Outside of produce, the only two things I have to purchase is jasmati rice and chicken. Everything else (spices and what not) I have in the pantry.

The wife and I love to cook, and love to try and recreate recipes at home. We both LOVE Chipotle, and it has been fun trying to recreate them here at home. We do it with a lot of places that have food we like.

I'm fully impressed, and jealous that you two love to cook. Getting things cooked in my house is a struggle, especially in the summer with many nights being dedicated to the golf course.

What's your best copy cat recipe?

I'm fully impressed, and jealous that you two love to cook. Getting things cooked in my house is a struggle, especially in the summer with many nights being dedicated to the golf course.

What's your best copy cat recipe?
Tough call on that.

My personal favorite is my copycat of the P.F. Changs lettuce wraps. I love them.

We've been doing Chipotle a good bit, so that's up there. Chili's Salsa is always quite popular. There is a local place down here on Longboat Key that has the worlds best Lobster Tacos, those are quite good to recreate as well. And for all those Ohioans, Skyline Chili recipes are quite easy to replicate (I'm addicted to it).

Tough call on that.

My personal favorite is my copycat of the P.F. Changs lettuce wraps. I love them.

We've been doing Chipotle a good bit, so that's up there. Chili's Salsa is always quite popular. There is a local place down here on Longboat Key that has the worlds best Lobster Tacos, those are quite good to recreate as well. And for all those Ohioans, Skyline Chili recipes are quite easy to replicate (I'm addicted to it).

Lettuce wraps? Sounds freaking amazing.

..and yeah, I think I'm the only one residing in Ohio who likes spicy, chunky chili.

Lettuce wraps? Sounds freaking amazing.

..and yeah, I think I'm the only one residing in Ohio who likes spicy, chunky chili.
Me too, dude. Love hot and spicy Chili with all kinds of stuff in it. But my wife's best friend is from Cincy and got me hooked on Skyline.

My chili is nothing close to anything other than a bunch of solid ingredients. It is think to say the least and I love it that way.

Tonight I had a salad. Yum.

Fried Seafood tonight. Out with the wife and her parents for her birthday. Delicious, but it won't be helping with the weightloss.

I had sushi then steak tonight. Both were mediocre at best. Unfortunately.

Jamaican Beef Patties!

i went to chipotle lol
it was a bad decision since the chick working there is horrendous... ill bet ill be hungry in a few hours

Rising crust frozen pizza with extra cheese added.

Grilled chicken, crab legs, etc....

A big 20oz porterhouse. Oh my goodness.

i went to chipotle lol
it was a bad decision since the chick working there is horrendous... ill bet ill be hungry in a few hours

Did she jip you on the meat?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back