Nike VR Pro Dual-Sole Wedges

I tried the dual soles. they were better than the originals for sure. But they weren't for me. the face still sat too high when opening it up so I opted for a custom grind more closely resembling some mizuno dual sole wedges

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Untill recently I bagged one of these. Theyre a really nice wedge. Id probably still be gaming it if I hadnt accidentally bought one with a stiff shaft. Oooops!

Thanks for the info, guys. I have played the VR Pro wedges for most of the past year, and for me it's one of the best wedges I have ever hit. Was wondering how the Dual-Sole Wedge progressed on that, or if it was a completely different feel.

I just bought a 58* Dual Sole last night (and a 52* VR Pro forged). Probably won't get to give 'em a proper whack until tomorrow but they look dreamy and the weighting is perfect for me.

W.E., for what it's worth they look pretty much the same except the face of the DS is a hair duller (is that a word?) in color.

Thanks for the info, guys. I have played the VR Pro wedges for most of the past year, and for me it's one of the best wedges I have ever hit. Was wondering how the Dual-Sole Wedge progressed on that, or if it was a completely different feel.

I really dig the dual sole man, makes opening the face an absolute breeze

I have stopped carrying a lob wedge since I bought the 56. It is extremely easy to open up and lob it high. I don't know what you think about the stock shaft, but I hated it. I couldn't feel the head with it, so much better since I swapped it out.

First round with the 52 and 58 degree was a resounding success! I love these wedges!

I really cant get these wedges off my mind. Every time I look at them at Golfsmith, I like them a bit more. I love the VR Pros in my bag right now, perhaps the best wedge I have ever gamed, and when I check these out they just seem like a nice progression on them.

My wedges are over a year now, and are absolutely stunning (rusty!). But I have been pondering these like crazy and they can be had for a steal right now!

I really cant get these wedges off my mind. Every time I look at them at Golfsmith, I like them a bit more. I love the VR Pros in my bag right now, perhaps the best wedge I have ever gamed, and when I check these out they just seem like a nice progression on them.

My wedges are over a year now, and are absolutely stunning (rusty!). But I have been pondering these like crazy and they can be had for a steal right now!

Do it pull the trigger!!! I know you want to.

These wedges seem real nice, but whats the difference between these and the VR pro wedges?

These wedges seem real nice, but whats the difference between these and the VR pro wedges?
The different would be the Dual-Sole technology on the sole of the club. Different, more versatile grind allowing the ease of opening or closing the face on the wedge, as well as making the club more versatile from varying types of lies.

The different would be the Dual-Sole technology on the sole of the club. Different, more versatile grind allowing the ease of opening or closing the face on the wedge, as well as making the club more versatile from varying types of lies.

He is exactly right! I have gamed both and these are much much better for me

I don't really know what it is, but Nike products look hideous to me. Call me a traditionalist, but I enjoy very plain jane wedges and irons. Maybe throw some rust on there even.

I don't really know what it is, but Nike products look hideous to me. Call me a traditionalist, but I enjoy very plain jane wedges and irons. Maybe throw some rust on there even.

Can I ask you what about the VR Pros dont look traditional?

images

titleist_vokey_wedge.jpg

nike-vr-wedge.jpg

It's funny but after using the pro combo's and those wedges, clubs don't look right without that x everywhere and more grooves that are smaller.

Are you going to make the jump War? I've been nothing but impressed with these. If Nike let me get them stamped, I'm not sure I'd even look at something else.

It's funny but after using the pro combo's and those wedges, clubs don't look right without that x everywhere and more grooves that are smaller.

Are you going to make the jump War? I've been nothing but impressed with these. If Nike let me get them stamped, I'm not sure I'd even look at something else.
I am thinking about it, yes. I have moved to different wedges this year, but always come back to my VR Pros. They are just such a solid set of wedges for me, that I dont know why I ever change it up. I really like these, and if I can find a deal on a set, im sure they will be in the bag.

I remember hitting these with you and JB at the course in Tampa. Loved the spin I was getting Greenside.

Back