The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'm becoming a thread killer, lol...

Just had a coors light with some olives and sliced jalapeños. Not too shabby combo.

Power finally came back on after being out since 6.....feels good to be able to have tv and lights again never mind be able to use electronics devices without worrying about not being able to charge them

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Power finally came back on after being out since 6.....feels good to be able to have tv and lights again never mind be able to use electronics devices without worrying about not being able to charge them

Man you got hit hard huh? Philly got so much more wind and rain than we did here.

That is the woooorst. Glad to hear your power is back up.

Man you got hit hard huh? Philly got so much more wind and rain than we did here.

Yeah, funny thing is I have underground utilities but a couple transformers blew up (non Autobot kind) and it was dark ages in my area. My daughter doesn't have school tomorrow as the district closed schools since hers was on one of the grids that went.

Yeah, funny thing is I have underground utilities but a couple transformers blew up (non Autobot kind) and it was dark ages in my area. My daughter doesn't have school tomorrow as the district closed schools since hers was on one of the grids that went.

Blugold saw that and got really excited for a second.

My wife forgot to DVR Revolutions for me last night so I am watching it on demand, commercials are awful.

My wife forgot to DVR Revolutions for me last night so I am watching it on demand, commercials are awful.

I hope you put her on notice.

I hope you put her on notice.

I expressed my displeasure. She acknowledged her mistake and was very apologetic.

Must be what's coming towards us. Between Wed. and Sat. suppose to have roughly 40-50 mm of rain.

I expressed my displeasure. She acknowledged her mistake and was very apologetic.

Not good enough Frank. Clay would have handled this differently

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

You guys! Clay is the dog character in Wilfred

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

images

Claycribbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back