The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far I really like it. I just need to get a case asap because I am so scared to drop it.

I also need to learn all the features, I never get the full use of a phone because I struggle to embrace technology. I'm trying to change that this time around.

Read the owners manual. :D

I know nowadays it's all online but that's a good way to learn all of what your phone can do.

So far I really like it. I just need to get a case asap because I am so scared to drop it.

I also need to learn all the features, I never get the full use of a phone because I struggle to embrace technology. I'm trying to change that this time around.

Go check out androidcentral.com and check out the reviews and tip/tricks section for the different phones. Always some good stuff there.

hmm, I never got a reply.

You guys are having issues with PMs? Hmm, I've sent PMs and not gotten replies, wonder if there's been issues...

You guys are having issues with PMs? Hmm, I've sent PMs and not gotten replies, wonder if there's been issues...

It's probably an apple thing, hehehe.

They have Tom and Jerry on right now. These are the cartoons kids should be watching. My daughter is loving them.

Tappin away

They have Tom and Jerry on right now. These are the cartoons kids should be watching. My daughter is loving them.
Very violent, hahaha. Road Runner was pretty violent too! And the dog who would beat up the Fox I think? Not sure which one that was. Those are the ones I grew up with! Good stuff.

Out running some errands with the kids and my daughter is being quite silly. So, I informed her that she was silly.

Her response? She told me I was being a #meatball. Yep, she said, "Daddy you're being a hashtag meatball."

I cracked up.

Out running some errands with the kids and my daughter is being quite silly. So, I informed her that she was silly.

Her response? She told me I was being a #meatball. Yep, she said, "Daddy you're being a hashtag meatball."

I cracked up.

Has she been watching jersey shore again?

Bitter sweet to figure out what you were doing wrong in your golf swing...just sucks its the day after you played..

A new ranking of America's health was just released. They say that the healthiest U.S. state this year is Hawaii, and the least healthy state is wherever Honey Boo Boo lives. - - - Jimmy Kimmel

I cracked up.
that's... interesting... what's a meatball?

I need to learn how to be creative and quick all these contests requiring me to be creative are killing me.

I need to learn how to be creative and quick all these contests requiring me to be creative are killing me.

You got this dude.

Ur doing fine dude, lots of creative people out there too...it won't be easy but a ton of spots left in events still

You got this dude.

I hope so JB, I've struggled so far and missed two entries so far cause I just couldn't come up with anything. I'm struggling with the Odyssey one as well. My brain is completely analytical and no where near creative/artsy. Give me a problem I'll find a solution tell me to come up with something that is unique and with in parameters I'm stonewalled.

I hope so JB, I've struggled so far and missed two entries so far cause I just couldn't come up with anything. I'm struggling with the Odyssey one as well. My brain is completely analytical and no where near creative/artsy. Give me a problem I'll find a solution tell me to come up with something that is unique and with in parameters I'm stonewalled.

I am an engineer and have the same brain struggles.

Let me give you 2 little pieces of advice..

1.) Have fun with the contests. Don't worry about making it the best or perfect, just enjoy doing it. Seriously, there are so many good entries, its anyones game.

2.) Ask people you know. Almost all my ideas have come from asking friends, family, girlfriend etc..

I cracked up.

I'm in love with this. Silly kids are silly.

Jason,
I also struggle with the contests, and what I feel is gold in my head I don't think is translating to the contests.
Keep plugging away dude!

Don't miss anymore dude...u got my # we can brainstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back