Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's 39 and windy here in the ATL today. Due to a certain announcement yesterday, it looks like a perfect practice day

KG

Just Tapping Away

48*, wet and overcast so far. It's supposed to warm up to the mid-50's and the sun is supposed to come out around noon, so I'm going to tee off at 11:30, I think.

Going to be 42* today and partly cloudy in SNJ, damn this bronchitis I want a range day!

Good thing we're playing indoors today in Western NY:
e8yte2e3.jpg

Hey Howzat, you and JB got it backwards.

Signed,
The weather channel

Ouch. Been a rough month as far as temps. Lucky MSP was 20* warmer today.

Going to be 70-80* this week so should be able to get a few rounds in :alien:

Oh geez. That is crazy talk. Is Babe all iced over?

Paul will keep her warm. I think it will be in the 20's when you are enjoying a nice warm Jucy Lucy.

Paul will keep her warm. I think it will be in the 20's when you are enjoying a nice warm Jucy Lucy.

Ahhh. The mistress of all mistresses. Jucy is a special woman.

Actually wasn't bad today, started out in the low 40's but got up to low 60's by the time we finished. Course was WET though.

15 degrees tonight and half a foot of snow. Anyone need a two roommates and a dog in Florida?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Looks to be 50s to 60s all week! Whos in denver metro area ready to go?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

31° overnight but mid 50's by our 11 o'clock tee time. I was actually regretting wearing slacks by noon....:alien:

Mid 40s today and tomorrow. 58 on Wednesday! Cold again with chance of snow on Friday.

Mid 40s today and tomorrow. 58 on Wednesday! Cold again with chance of snow on Friday.

Similar here this week. 52 today, 48 tomorrow and 53 on Wednesday, but 26 by Friday, lol. We still have a little snow on the ground, but will be gone today, I hope to hit the course tomorrow and/or Wednesday depending on work.

Similar here this week. 52 today, 48 tomorrow and 53 on Wednesday, but 26 by Friday, lol. We still have a little snow on the ground, but will be gone today, I hope to hit the course tomorrow and/or Wednesday depending on work.

We're going to be pushing it to get over 30 over the weekend. I wonder how busy the course will be on Wednesday. We might want to get there early.

We're going to be pushing it to get over 30 over the weekend. I wonder how busy the course will be on Wednesday. We might want to get there early.

There in lies the problem as it won't get warm real quick. Courses are closed here, so I'll be walking and likely the only one on the course or close to it here.

There in lies the problem as it won't get warm real quick. Courses are closed here, so I'll be walking and likely the only one on the course or close to it here.

There are 6 tee times taken, all right around 10:00. We got 10:16 and are hoping we can go off the back.

Yesterday was about as good as it gets for golf. 65 degrees, sunny and not a breath of wind. PERFECT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back