The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your hourly rate Mike?

Can Barb sign on for help too? Lol

I'm a team player...lol, I just want all you awesome dudes to have entries for each contest...so much better odds. And the great part is even if you don't think it's good it doesn't matter cause you don't have a vote!

Ok million dollar question

Which movie was better.....vegas vacation or Christmas vacation? Got a tie in the household at the moment

Which movie was better.....vegas vacation or Christmas vacation? Got a tie in the household at the moment

No idea, believe it or not never seen either.

(I'll go back into hiding now)

Christmas Vacation

Whoever said Vegas Vacation is a terrorist.

Thanks Guys for the pick me up.

I will try and have more fun with the contests. I would ask friends for help but none of them are really into golf or know anything about the industry, well besides my friends from here.

I would not say I am creative in any sort of way. But that being said I will think about it and whatever I come up with just go with it. I figure even a broken watch is right twice a day. So just like the lottery we cant win if we dont play. Just keep trying amigo.

Christmas Vacation

Whoever said Vegas Vacation is a terrorist.

Mike dean bin laden

But I love vegas so that may be why

The Official Banter Away thread

Mike dean bin laden

But I love vegas so that may be why

Well that settles it. I'm going to have to drink until I love you in FL.

I like Vegas Vacation, but Christmas Vacation takes this contest in a landslide.

I like Vegas Vacation, but Christmas Vacation takes this contest in a landslide.

I think I'm losing votes cause everyone on here is in the Christmas spirit lol

I like them both...just vegas more

Just polled all in the house.
My wife, My 2 sons, oldest sons girlfriend,oldest sons buddy, and my youngest sons buddy.

4 votes for Vegas vacation.
2 for Xmas vacation.

Hope that helps.

Picking between Vegas Vacation and Christmas Vacation is like deciding which kid you like better...I love them both equally

Just polled all in the house.
My wife, My 2 sons, oldest sons girlfriend,oldest sons buddy, and my youngest sons buddy.

4 votes for Vegas vacation.
2 for Xmas vacation.

Hope that helps.

So are you officially the only person in the house that hasn't seen them?

Yup, I was told I will have to though......

Edit. And I told them they had to see both to have a vote, and my wife verified that they had seen both.

Two things. You are the anti Nick Papa Georgio.
And Channy = Dealer from Vegas Vacation

Good old channy

Thp table seemed like a good idea.

I miss vegas

Wow Anti Nick Papa remind me to never sit at a table with you Mike Dean!

Christmas Vacation, but Vegas Vacation was OK too.

HAHA I'm the last one that you should say is in the christmas spirit, oh how i dread this time of yr.

I love watching my dog being mesmerized by our fireplace, then try to figure out where the flames and sparks go!

a3e4a4er.jpg

rery6ade.jpg

Our dogs went through the car wash yesterday.
It was hysterical. Ellie tried to eat the water splashing on the windows.

I stole this from the grandaddy thread as I didnt want to tie up that thread

So for a while I have been trying to explain to my wife what THP is all about. Why I spend so much time on THP and texting and messaging with my THP brothers. After thinking about this video since yesterday, it dawned on me that she needed to watch this. It is everything about THP that I love. The emotion. The belief. The people. I showed it to her tonight and after 13:55 she was left speechless. She said "I really had no idea what you have been talking about. It really is like a family to you isnt it?" My wife knows I dont have many close friends around here and she knows why as well. I am the type of person that puts everything into any relationship that I have. With her, with my friends, at work..etc. THP is the first place where I have found people like me. People that truly care and it's just so shocking that these people that I call my closest friends, live so far away. This whole thread has just made me smile the whole way through. Not only the appreciation that all the participants had for the event and Callaway, but the appreciation that Callaway and the #ZooCrew had for the participants, Josh, Morgan, and all of THP.

Ricky I cant wait to buy you a beer someday. You are one of the reasons I really enjoy THP!

Our dogs went through the car wash yesterday.
It was hysterical. Ellie tried to eat the water splashing on the windows.

In the spring when we wash windows of our house ours does the same.
Then we have to do the insides.

Only took twice to learn to do the outside first so we don't have to redo the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back