2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

Well. I'm paid up. It's official. I'm going to ruin a resort course is Howey in the Hills

Thanks for that. I've been meaning to send it and keep forgetting. Payment in full now sent.

Glad you are going to get out of NC to play some good golf. We have to get together and get a round in after you get your new sticks.

Anytime you're up for a round with us, you're always welcome. It may not be good golf, but it's always fun golf.

Spoke to TaylorMade and they are so excited about this one.
They are bringing with them some pretty freaking awesome people to play golf with you guys and help tell the story about these irons.
They also have some surprises up their sleeves that are a lot of fun.

To the group coming, the holidays either make people smile or frown, but this event is going to have people grinning from ear to ear. #GetExcited

I can't believe how close this one is, SO ready for it. So so so ready.

Spoke to TaylorMade and they are so excited about this one.
They are bringing with them some pretty freaking awesome people to play golf with you guys and help tell the story about these irons.
They also have some surprises up their sleeves that are a lot of fun.

To the group coming, the holidays either make people smile or frown, but this event is going to have people grinning from ear to ear. #GetExcited

Taylormade has shown before they love making these events awesome, can't wait to see what they have up their sleeve

I'm really excited about this JB, I think it will be an incredible experience and I have no doubt that the folks at Taylormade will be bringing it in full force! Thanks so much for the opportunity it is truly appreciated.

Taylormade has shown before they love making these events awesome, can't wait to see what they have up their sleeve

Yep yep! Last time was a blast with Dave, cannot wait to see whats in store in January!

I'm pretty geeked about this. It's going to be a treat.

I was excited about this event before, but since finding out I am a TM staffer in the MC this year, I am even more pumped for this one.

Cant freaking wait for this one, boys.

"Surprises up their sleeves"? So ready.

I keep looking at my countdown on my phone and keep willing it to move forward. So ready for some good golf, great equipment and good people.

I keep trying to think of what kind if awesomeness Taylormade sleeves hold.

My mind is bottled.

So excited for you fellas embarking for this event in a few weeks. Just so happens the project that kept me from trying to sign up has now been cancelled. From here on out...work comes 2nd!

So excited for you fellas embarking for this event in a few weeks. Just so happens the project that kept me from trying to sign up has now been cancelled. From here on out...work comes 2nd!

#goodplan

I keep trying to think of what kind if awesomeness Taylormade sleeves hold.

My mind is bottled.
Mine too, dude. But, I do know this weekend is going to be great. A lot of TM folks coming to golf it up with THPers, new equipment and information from the source themselves on their new line. Cant get much better than that.

Mine too, dude. But, I do know this weekend is going to be great. A lot of TM folks coming to golf it up with THPers, new equipment and information from the source themselves on their new line. Cant get much better than that.

The list of awesome is very long with this event. I won't say what. But if something specific happens (that's in my mind), I might giggle in public. Every see a 230 lb pasty man giggle?

Surprises! I like the sounds of that!

If its a 430TP SLDR up the sleeve I'm going to be sick...

I was excited about this event before, but since finding out I am a TM staffer in the MC this year, I am even more pumped for this one.

Cant freaking wait for this one, boys.

Biggest reason I wanted to get into this event. I can't begin to describe how excited I am to represent Taylormade in 2014. This is basically the gas on the fire for the entire year.

Biggest reason I wanted to get into this event. I can't begin to describe how excited I am to represent Taylormade in 2014. This is basically the gas on the fire for the entire year.

Youll rep them well too dude.

I'm questioning my club selection a little, I have a lot of questions going through my mind lol.

No way. Trout, you play the smaller designed clubs extremely well, and frankly there are few people that would be better at giving them a thorough review both during and after.

Youll rep them well too dude.

I'm questioning my club selection a little, I have a lot of questions going through my mind lol.

No way. Trout, you play the smaller designed clubs extremely well, and frankly there are few people that would be better at giving them a thorough review both during and after.
I have to agree with JB, here. Trout, you have played a similar style club for a good while, and have played them well. I believe while the MBs in these are similar, they advancements TM has put in their TP line will make you quite happy.

Thanks guys I hope so, I want to rep THP well, it's important to me to do that.

Back