1st & 10th Tee Golf Bars

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
I loves these bars and the energy they give me when I am playing. How many others use these or woould like to try.

www.golfenergybar.com coupon code: DTC4BARS Buy two 1st tee bar boxes and get two 10th tee boxes for free plus free shipping. Basically it works out to a $1 a bar.

Enjoy!

They're delicious. Nice offer, thanks for posting.

I love the 10th tee bar

I usually have a Clif bar with me when I play, but when I don't or I find I need energy on the back, I'll grab one of the 1st Tee bars. I really like them.

Tadashi70,

Thanks for posting that link. I really like the 1st tee bars and the fact that I'm not reaching for munchies until much later in the round. Now, I have an excuse to try the 10th tee versions.

love these already bought a box of the first tee bars. might grab another one before myrtle.

Have seen them but never had any. I normally pack crackers or a pbj when I play.

Tried them before at the course. At the course they charge $4 or something for them. I usually bring Fiber One bars with me, half the calories, fat, sugar, sodium, similar protein and more fiber. Can get them at Fresh and Easy for $5 for 2 boxes, 5 bars each box, .50 each is what it comes out to.

Thanks for posting... I'll have to check these out.

I loves these bars and the energy they give me when I am playing. How many others use these or woould like to try.

www.golfenergybar.com coupon code: DTC4BARS Buy two 1st tee bar boxes and get two 10th tee boxes for free plus free shipping. Basically it works out to a $1 a bar.

Enjoy!
Darn man, I just placed my order, that's a sweet deal, I can't wait to try these things in person!

Thanks for the coupon on these bars Freddie. I just bought a 1st tee & 10th tee bar from Golfsmith today. I think I'll love them.

Darn man, I just placed my order, that's a sweet deal, I can't wait to try these things in person!

These are great sources of energy. About an hour prior to the round and then about the 9tj hole. Energy for the entire round

These are great sources of energy. About an hour prior to the round and then about the 9tj hole. Energy for the entire round
And they are mighty tasty!!!

These things worked great in the MC, I can see these being in my bag for quite some time!!!

Back