Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pondering a Razr Fit tip. Not sure if I want to do it yet though. Hmm.

Do the FWs use the same tip as the driver?

Yes they do.

I'm pondering a Razr Fit tip. Not sure if I want to do it yet though. Hmm.

Do the FWs use the same tip as the driver?
Fo you have a Razr Fit?

Fo you have a Razr Fit?

I'm borrowing TC's 3 wood. Trying to decide whether I should buy it or send it back to him. I'm not a fan of the stock shaft, but I have an extra PX 6.0 FW shaft I could tip and put in it.

Im pondering a two 3W setup in my bag. CG Black 3W and Mashie F3.

Fortunately, it's a cheap ponder, as I own both!

Im pondering a two 3W setup in my bag. CG Black 3W and Mashie F3.

Fortunately, it's a cheap ponder, as I own both!

I figured I would just swap them out if it's windy. That F3 keeps it under the wind for me.

One for the deck and one for the tee?

I've pondered that before, that 910 3 wood I had sucked from deck so I thought about using 2 but didnt

I've pondered that before, that 910 3 wood I had sucked from deck so I thought about using 2 but didnt

I was pondering an F3 but I lost the bidding war on it. It was going to not be a cheap ponder so I gave up.

It's hard to have to choose between the 2, War, as both offer so much.

Jeez, I look like the ultimate Cleveland homer, but all of these clubs are just extremely playable.

One for the deck and one for the tee?
Not really, just because I miss the F3 even though the Black is longer for me. Really just want to go hit the F3 again.
I figured I would just swap them out if it's windy. That F3 keeps it under the wind for me.
The F3 is a low liner for me, I always liked that.
It's hard to have to choose between the 2, War, as both offer so much.

Jeez, I look like the ultimate Cleveland homer, but all of these clubs are just extremely playable.
I am a Cleveland homer, through and through.

I'm looking at buying a set of Modus shafts for my J40 CB's for 40% off. It's tempting. For now it's a cheweyponder.

I'm looking at buying a set of Modus shafts for my J40 CB's for 40% off. It's tempting. For now it's a cheweyponder.

make it a chunkyponder or hawkponder I forget which is the good one, and buy them, 40% off is pretty good and you can use the extra money for grips etc

I need new rain gear. It was apparent after yesterday that mine is worn out. It doesnt shed water for as long as it used to.

Also, I dont hit my irons high enough. New shafts are soon on the horizon for this guy.

Same ponder, new day. Machine, Machine, Machine.

Almost pondering an RBZ Tour driver. So many shaft options!

Almost pondering an RBZ Tour driver. So many shaft options!

just get it the motore you want, I believe the tour is the same price regardless of the "taylormade" shaft you pick

just get it the motore you want, I believe the tour is the same price regardless of the "taylormade" shaft you pick

It would certainly be a consideration! I will probably wind up sticking with my VRS but man shafts are so readily available for TMade and Callaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back