Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

So should I book the 12:36 at Midlane? I'm going to throw another wrench in the mix and say Highland Park at 11:50 for $25 bucks.... oops! :p Might be a closer drive for ya'll.....

That including cart? I'm seeing $41 w/ cart on their site

It's on golf now and I have a discount coupon.

This is so back and forth haha! :D I'm in for whatever at this point, as long as it's $25 or less I guess :D

with cart....i'm about to book it. Danny is in. I"m in. JH is in...We'll just make Manlai in...He doesn't care. Okay, I'm booking it now. Gotta pre pay so just give me cash at the course.

You're real close. Might take you up on that offer. Let me talk to her. If I did end up driving, would you still drive or ride w/ me?

Sure I'll take a ride :) I don't take up a lot of space (not a 6 foot tall indian guy).

And the tee time is a tad earlier? Yay or nay folks?!

I'm in.

Yes! Whew, that was a lot of work :D

Sure I'll take a ride :) I don't take up a lot of space (not a 6 foot tall indian guy).

I'm in.

Ok I got the ok to drive. I have plenty of room. PM me your address and phone.

So where the **** are we playing and what time?? Medinah at 10:30?? I'm so lost.

Alright....it's $24 per person with cart. BOOM! :) Does anyone know if they have GPS on their carts? I've never played there.

Alright....it's $24 per person with cart. BOOM! :) Does anyone know if they have GPS on their carts? I've never played there.

It usually says on Golf Now, no? Lil GPS symbol

Becky says she's getting me a voice caddie for my birthday! :)

no gps at highland park. I'll have my watch charged and ready to go then.

May have to grab my dad's laser....yuck.

Ok I got the ok to drive. I have plenty of room. PM me your address and phone.

So where the **** are we playing and what time?? Medinah at 10:30?? I'm so lost.

uh 11:50 at highland park! I wouldn't mind being early so I can hit some balls first but up to you.

... I think that's the time and place anyway :p

Becky says she's getting me a voice caddie for my birthday! :)

she's really putting on the full court press. :)

uh 11:50 at highland park! I wouldn't mind being early so I can hit some balls first but up to you.

It's all a guess at this point

she's really putting on the full court press. :)

I'm good with that. I'll PM you and figure out when we're leaving. Do they have a range?

They do have a range....it's not cheap. Good thing we saved on the green fee :)

Make sure you have your 'BASE' layer on Sam. It's gonna be CHILLY!

I need more rounds to get ready for Sarasota, need to figure out which irons to bring now that I finally got the speedblades.

I need more rounds to get ready for Sarasota, need to figure out which irons to bring now that I finally got the speedblades.

Speedblades, at least tomorrow :D

Those speedblades are not quite your size Danny... Right Sam? :) Wait till you see Sam splitting the fairways though. Blazing right down the middle.

I've also got the cally optiforce if anyone wants to hit it. Need to do some bag tetris to get 2 sets of irons in there.

Back