Best score ever! < 100!

JCoop

Reaction score
Handicap
19.2 USGA
I played in a cancer fund raiser event last Saturday and I shot a 94! w00t! 12 of 18 fairways off the tee, a handful of pars and even a few GIR!

I might have been able to break 90 but I really need to learn how to putt.

A couple hundred wedges a day in the field off the back yard has made a BIG difference.

Apologies for the brag - everybody else I know just roll their eyes at me.

Congratulations! Great job.

Congrats on the achievement!

Congrats! Breaking 100 is a milestone!

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I played in a cancer fund raiser event last Saturday and I shot a 94! w00t! 12 of 18 fairways off the tee, a handful of pars and even a few GIR!

A couple hundred wedges a day in the field off the back yard has made a BIG difference.

Congratulations! All of us have our milestones and it is fun to reach new ones. Keep it up!

Congrats and glad it came while supporting a good cause!

Congrats on the achievement!

Congratulations! All of us have our milestones and it is fun to reach new ones. Keep it up!

Oh, I'll keep it up - no worries. I started playing a two summers ago and have been hooked ever since. I should have started doing this a number of decades ago...

cogratz a bunch. That's wonderful and in only your second year that is better than very many who have played for decades. Good Luck to keep it going.

Congrats!

Congrats! Keep working at it and you will be break 100 every time out. Feels great to set a goal and reach it.

Great job!

That's what we're here for, to listen when the family has heard enough about golf. Congrats on the new personal best!

Congratulations JC, WTG!!!

Congrats on the pb

Congrats! Always a great feeling to achieve a milestone.

Congrats

Congrats man.

Congratulations! Nice going, you'll be breaking 90 before you know it!

grats on the milestone! No one at THP will roll their eyes at that. I think the best part is that you did it at an event with the pressure on!

Congrats on the personal best! Always a great feeling

Congrats man, WHEN I finally break 100 I will be posting it lol. Enjoy the feeling.

Congrats, well done man!

Congrats on the personal best!

Back