The Official Tiger Woods Thread

So we have dual rumors. Tiger is seeing Lindsey Vonn while trying to get back with Elin. Sounds like the old Tiger is back! Changing my predictions to 3 majors for him this year.
Would rather see him back with Elin. He understands the importance of family. He has to regret throwing that all away.

Oops he topped it!!

Whatever he needs to do to get those majors is fine with me. If that means going in on a 550 million dollar contract with his ex, then so be it.

Taps away

I would not be surprised! I have seen people married for 10-15 years. Divorce for 10 years and then remarried again.

I'd want her back if I were him. She's the mother and he wants a family.

TTing

Clearly he wanted a family when he was banging every Perkins waitress within fifty miles. What changed in two years?

Clearly he wanted a family when he was banging every Perkins waitress within fifty miles. What changed in two years?

That I will never understand! Perkins waitress!

No Cup Is Safe

No Cup Is Safe

Pardon any duplication but just saw this commercial. Thought it was awesome. I don't even own any Nike clubs either. What do you you think?

J.

Oh wow..thanks for the move. What a shank!

Apparently they weren't even there together. Each film on a different day.

I have heard nothing of this! if she wants to get back with him even though thats my favorite golfer...well she has more then some rocks in her head!

I like this.. Very funny

Let's not exaggerate now, it was only 3 Perkins waitresses within 42 miles.

I thought it was Denny's?

This is a pretty funny commercial. I do love the very end of the commercial where Rory has a ball in his cup! That was the funniest part to me haha.

He fell from greatness and needed therapy to pick up the pieces?

I don't agree. I hope she moves on I think that's a recipe for disaster. He should have thought about that before he cheated. I think going back would cause to many issues which will distract him more from golf

With a lot of the stuff he says about family being very important to him, this doesn't surprise me in the least

Would rather see him back with Elin. He understands the importance of family. He has to regret throwing that all away.

He understands the importance of family?

Really?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If anything she just wanted some Blasian for the weekend. Whats the harm in that? Apparently he likes sex.

I don't believe it. Tiger is waiting for Rory and Caroline to have a kid so he can date the nanny

Last edited:
If anything she just wanted some Blasian for the weekend. Whats the harm in that? Apparently he likes sex.

Hahaha...Thanks bro, I needed a good laugh this morning.

It's weird to see him miss a cut at a Euro event, doesn't seem like that happens all that often at all!!!

Back