What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shot 39 + 45 = 84 today. I played at Lane Creek with lmaz806 and potentially new THP'er named Bob. We played the blue tees at 6177 / slope 128. Beautiful day at beautiful golf course with great golfing buddies = awesome :thumb:

Played in my industry scramble and was join by Atlgolfer with two of my co-workers and we shot 57. We got a big ole thanks for coming as (2) 55 and (2) 56 came in.
AtL is a great guy and we had a blast!! Oh and he hits his Cleveland Classic off the planet.

Played in my industry scramble and was join by Atlgolfer with two of my co-workers and we shot 57. We got a big ole thanks for coming as (2) 55 and (2) 56 came in.
AtL is a great guy and we had a blast!! Oh and he hits his Cleveland Classic off the planet.

Wow 57 and 5 th place is crazy

Went out today for a practice type round, hit 3 of each shot so I didn't keep score. Was trying to nail down some distances with the new R11 irons.

39 ain't bad, how did pops shoot?

39 ain't bad, how did pops shoot?

I don't think he kept score.. He rolled out my B.Asha to #9 to 280 though..

Confused/Scared the crap out of him -- In fairness, it was a 5* laser hahaha! Hit the hill after the trap and ran down the hill.

47/46=93 at Hyland Hills Gold Course. 75 degrees out under sunny skies!! Drove better than I have been but had 38 putts on very slow and bumpy greens:angry:. I can't stand not putting well.

Tomorrow is a THP foursome at Green Valley Ranch.:clapp:

You punk..would have rather played with you than at GVR..:drinks: It was magnificent out today though! Shot an 86 (Blue 70.6/130) at where you guys will be playing tomorrow and had a great time with the three I was paired up with...they showed me the ropes. You will have a blast tomorrow and wish I could be there, but had to cancel due to that stupid work option.

May come out there later to take advantage of the hall pass they are selling I took advantage of. Had a couple putts over 25 feet that found the bottom and yes, one of them was a chutt (thank goodness the flag was in, way to fast)..was a beautiful site. Had 31 putts and my new driver/FW (AMP) found 14 of the 18 fairways...yep that's all of them that were not par 3's. If I could have left my wedges out of it, could have been better.

Have a great time tomorrow guys and wish I could be there!

Thanks for letting me join you, Freddie. I had a blast. Already looking forward to the next time to tee it up with you.

That was an amazing scramble. Everyone had an up and down round, but everyone hit key shots at the right time. Lots of putts drained down the stretch as well. Ridiculous that the effort only earned us 5th.

Shot an 84 today 41/43 at Aliante in Las Vegas... Hit my driver and irons beautifully all day but couldn't hit the wedges to save my life. I was happy with my putting and birdied 18, which is always nice. Wind was very strong so I got to work on hitting my irons low, but overall very happy with today's round.

Freddie, ATLgolfer,

Wow 57 and 5th place. That was some great shooting! Were was the tourney?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

I shot an 85 and 83 today. It was a great day of golf

Awesome round Freddie and ATL! Wow, too bad you didn't win!

Freddie, ATLgolfer,

Wow 57 and 5th place. That was some great shooting! Were was the tourney?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

St. Ives CC we had a blast. It was bomb city out there today

Shot a horrible 94 lol. But greens were furry and I was hitting my irons like a champ. Lost a ton of putts but I'm not reading much into that. Almost back with the driver!

Shot a horrible 94 lol. But greens were furry and I was hitting my irons like a champ. Lost a ton of putts but I'm not reading much into that. Almost back with the driver!

Your irons are on fire right now man. What course did you play?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Our senior league has a year end event against another senior league every year. This year's format was a 2-person best ball match play, which our league ended up winning. My partner and I were 1 down with 3 to play. He birdied the 16th, a 140 yard par 3 to get us to even. I birdied the 17th, an uphill 350 yard par 4 to get us to 1 up, and we split the 18th to win 1 up. It feels pretty good to perform under pressure, even at our "senior" ages.

Just got done playing with Motoo and Thainer. At ravens claw for Mitch's welcome home round. Shot a 78. Pretty inconstant round but had a blast which is the most important thing.

Just got done playing with Motoo and Thainer. At ravens claw for Mitch's welcome home round. Shot a 78. Pretty inconstant round but had a blast which is the most important thing.

78 isnt bad at all Bucy!

Dang dude, I hate when I have a inconsistent round and shoot a 78.. :bulgy-eyes: haha

I shot 39 + 45 = 84 today. I played at Lane Creek with lmaz806 and potentially new THP'er named Bob. We played the blue tees at 6177 / slope 128. Beautiful day at beautiful golf course with great golfing buddies = awesome :thumb:

Sounds like a great day, 2 THPers ganging up and talking up a new member. Good shooting buddy and it is great that Bob enjoyed you two enough to join the site.

That is solid shooting Freddie, I don't play in scrambles where that score would not place, glad y'all had good time.

Dang dude, I hate when I have a inconsistent round and shoot a 78.. :bulgy-eyes: haha

my putting wasn't great and my driving was bad for the first few holes i always tell myself to hit balls before hand and i never do.... i think if i hit 20 balls before my round i would score so much better.

how was the flatstick rolling buck?

how was the flatstick rolling buck?

31 putts but i missed a few that i should have made i feel so out of sync with my seemore right now i dunno why i just let my posture get away from how it should be. i'm gonna do a write up on my round in a little bit. I mean it wasn't bad today but it should have been a little better. you know how hard i get on myself but i think the fact my season is winding down and i want to start working on things is another reason why my game isn't where it was.... which is fine thats what the winter is for and i just need to start being ok with subpar rounds till the spring rolls around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back