Cobra Baffler 2013 irons?

Hotled

Reaction score
Handicap
old age
I saw a short thread on these in 2012 and was wondering if anyone got to use them extensively?
I am looking for hybrid irons and hit the Cleveland Altitude 5 iron pretty good and just wondered how these compare?
The price point is very attractive at 349.00 for the 4,5,6 hybrid and 7-gw in graphite.

Looks don't bother me any more since hitting the Altitudes lol top line means nothing if they go straight!

The thread you saw is the current line.
They are very different than the Altitude irons.

Different bad or different good? I want a soft feel,easy launch and forgiving..ok a SGI

Different bad or different good? I want a soft feel,easy launch and forgiving..ok a SGI

Just different. I dont think one is necessarily better than the other, but they are very different. Heck, Im not sure they have a single thing in common outside of that they are both used for golf. Different shape, weight, feel, sound, etc.

With that being said, it would definitely mean to try before buy for obvious reasons.

Gotcha JB thanks. Trying to find a set in LH close by will be the issue but they are a ton cheaper,guess they didn't move well for Cobra.

FWIW I have hit these and hit them well. I'd actually play these before the Altitudes, well, probably because I couldn't hit them, but they do look a little better, imo.
Give them a try somewhere if you can.

#altitudinal #worththehunt #ohcrapIjustwentcookie #mustbecontagious

I spent a solid amount of time with both and I think the Cleveland really has something special with the Altitudes.

I gave these a go at a Cobra demo day and they were easy to hit and got the ball in the air. I ended up going with the Amp Cells and have loved them, but the baffllers were a great set.

Back