2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the videos, great job guys!

Congratulations to the selectees.

Kevin

Congrat's
Tad
Lambro
Rhino

Great vid's guys

Congrats Lambro, Freddie, and WR! Great videos, and all excellent and very deserving of the opportunity to represent any team, sponsor, and all of us at this years Morgan Cup. Freaking awesome!

Woot woot! Congrats to Lambro, Tadashi, and White Rhino! Your videos were great guys! Very well done!!

Watched the Lambro vids. Holy cow dude you knocked it out of the park.

Okay. Night one is in the books with three great selections. Now I've gotta hit the books and study for my test that's tomorrow night.

Good videos guys. You all deserve this wonderful opportunity!

To all 3 of you guys: great, great bios and awesome promos!!

Lambro2: awesome idea using your wife and her drives in the scrambles
Freddie: that thing was great man, hit all the tech points and it really came across well
Gordon: love that you got out there and used a real Bridgestone challenge to develop your concept around

Congrats again guys, extremely well deserved!!

Those are absolutely fantastic videos, I mean that. These three are beyond well deserved.

I honest to goodness don't think mine come in the realm of those three, WOW. Major, true, and sincere congratulations go out to you three from the bottom of my heart.

Wow, 3h great selections. Tadashi is an obvious great choice. Having roomed and played with Lambro in Orlando, I know he will be an excellent addition. White Rhino is a guy who is obviously passionate and will do everything he can to make it a great event.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats Lambro, Tadashi, and white rhino!! you guys will have a much easier week than the rest of us! Great videos as well!

Just watched all the videos. Holy Cow! I feel really bad for the judges having to whittle down the choices if they are all that damn good. Jeez guys. Seriously. Good job on the videos.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Congrats guys. Just enjoyed watching your videos. Welcome to The Morgan Cup!

I watched the videos first. Great job guys! We are all thrilled for you and know that you are thrilled as well!

Freddie!!! I've got to admit I was pulling for you big time. It was great to meet you in Atlanta at the Tour Van event and I'll see you at the Atlanta Invitational. Can't wait to hear your thoughts about selection in person!

Congrats to White Rhino and Lambo as well. I don't know you guy yet, but great job on the videos!

Freddie I loved them. The promo was outstanding. I feel like I really know the Cliffs note version of you. This has been a long journey for you and I couldn't be happier buddy.

Great videos from you three!

Nice videos guys......

Lambro2 your videos were great......really loved the sincerity...and the Amp promo with your wife waving you up was hilarious and solid!

Freddie your passion always comes out bro!

Rhino, what can I say buddy..,..great videos and sincerity!

Welcome 3 new members to the Fraternity of Morgan Cuppers!!

I just went back and watched all 6 videos that the 3 of you submitted. It's no wonder why you were selected, they are GREAT!

Rewatching the videos. They are great guys. I really enjoyed them.

Nice hat collection Tad!

I watched the videos first. Great job guys! We are all thrilled for you and know that you are thrilled as well!

Freddie!!! I've got to admit I was pulling for you big time. It was great to meet you in Atlanta at the Tour Van event and I'll see you at the Atlanta Invitational. Can't wait to hear your thoughts about selection in person!

Congrats to White Rhino and Lambo as well. I don't know you guy yet, but great job on the videos!

Yep. Freddie is going to be a rockstar in Atlanta. Even more than usual.

Awesome videos guys, congrats!

Those videos were outstanding. Well done, and congrats again fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back