THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

What is our count at right now for each day that are officially in?
We need to set some goals for this next contest if we want it to happen.

This outing is going to be amazing I am glad to see the list is continuing to grow. I know myself and a few others recently joined the Albatross Club which makes almost all outing participants are Albatross Club Members.

Is it possible to get everyone coming to the outing to join and make this a complete Albatross Club Member Outing? I mean with the Tour Van coming and all, plus the two awesome contests!!!

I believe we are at 17 for each day, as of the last count from Mikey.

Each time Mike updates with the list, I update the second post. It shows Albatross Club members as well (aka those who can participate in contests).

I believe it's 18 per day.

This outing is going to be amazing I am glad to see the list is continuing to grow. I know myself and a few others recently joined the Albatross Club which makes almost all outing participants are Albatross Club Members.

Is it possible to get everyone coming to the outing to join and make this a complete Albatross Club Member Outing? I mean with the Tour Van coming and all, plus the two awesome contests!!!

And now the Birdie Chirps, this just got even more SERIOUS!!!

Agreed the next contest will be something special

18 so far each day, lots of people on the fence, if they only knew what awaits them

I wonder if I can catch a ride on a Greyhound???

I wonder if I can catch a ride on a Greyhound???

yes u can, leaves at 9:10am saturday, gets here 12:40pm saturday afternoon, I can have u in a later group

but it wold be cheaper to rent a car

Why can't I live closer or afford a plane ticket *bangs head on wall*

That is awesome and would be incredible.

Agreed the next contest will be something special

18 so far each day, lots of people on the fence, if they only knew what awaits them

Ill tell you what. We will have a 3rd contest and it will be AWESOME if one of these 2 things happen.

If we can get to 25 attendees
We get to 20 and all are Albatross Club Members

Amtrak is not cheap. Unless you buy two years in advance.

Ill tell you what. We will have a 3rd contest and it will be AWESOME if one of these 2 things happen.

Come on Fellas!!!!

Im all over this!!!! A 3RD CONTEST IN 1 DAY!!! COME ON FOLKS NO REASON NOT TO SIGNUP

Where is Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania?

For those that were at the Morgan Cup and met my brother, Cameron, he is trying to come along too. He just has to get it off work. It would be fun if he got to come along he had a blast with everyone in Myrtle Beach.

Wheeeeew! Lock it up people. Get smart and sign up.

I also know there are quite a few KY THPers within a few hours of this that have been silent, time to step it up! Van might not be rolling back through here anytime soon.

Perhaps I will ride with One-T to help some things become more possible. I need to finagle a thing or two.

Where exactly in Ohio is this taking place?

Perhaps I will ride with One-T to help some things become more possible. I need to finagle a thing or two.

Just south of Dayton, OH dude. Pipestone golf and Yankee Trace in Miamisburg.

Just south of Dayton, OH dude. Pipestone golf and Yankee Trace in Miamisburg.

You've made the trek this direction, what kind of time are we looking at being on the road?

Dude that would be awesome! I'm working on doing both days but so far it looks like just Saturday for me.

Back