Today I lost a friend

Really sorry to hear this news. Thoughts are with you and the family right now man.

Very sorry, man.

My condolences, my friend. You don't know how much you love them until something goes wrong.

Kevin

Jarret, I'm so so sorry. My prayers and good thoughts have been with you and your family, even more so since we talked. It's devastating and I know what you're going through. If you need anything you have my number. Love you all dude.

so sorry for you guys. one of the toughest things in life IMO.
we're here for you brother. stay strong Calloway family...

That really sucks bro. Sorry about Riley. I know how close dogs are to the family and we'd all be pretty torn up if we lost our's.

Sorry for your loss dude. I have a 9 year old lab as well and I will probably have to be put on a mental institute when anything happens to her. It's amazing how much a dog can affect a person's life.

So sorry to hear this, Jarret. Losing a fur kid is always tough.

Thanks guys!!!

One-T,

We lost our Yellow Lab to brain cancer when she was only three. I remember the night before we put her down we were feeding her all kinds of junk food, and she was loving us. The morning when I wokeup to go to school I hugged her for a good fifteen minutes and even shed a few tears, knowing she was going to be put down the next day. I still think about that day sometimes and it makes me so sad. People don't realize how special dogs are sometimes, but I know my lab has a special place in my heart and I feel for you guys.

So sorry bro. It is amazing how much a part of our lives pets can become without us knowing.

Damn. Know that many of us can empathize with this and your feelings deeply. I've seen way too many people - good friends, social network friends, random people at work - who have lost their best friends lately. Like a punch to the gut every one of them.

I'm sorry, brother. Best wishes.

I'm sorry One-T :(

My condolences to you both. It's just really hard to lose your best friend. I've lost a few, and it never gets easier.

We just went through the same thing. Entire family torn up for a while. We got a new puppy a few months later, but I still think of our other dog "Atlas". We hardly have any pictures of our family or boys without him in there as well. Sorry to hear about your loss, time is your friend.

Sorry for your loss, I know that feel. RIP Riley.

I could tell even before I opened the thread that this was about a loved animal, I just had a feeling it was a dog. As a fellow dog owner I know I would be distraught if anything happened to him. God bless in this tough time.

I'm sorry for your loss One-T. Best wishes to your family sir

I'm so sorry for your loss. Our Golden, Tawny, went quick as well. Two weeks prior to her last day, I thought we had a healthy happy dog.
Truly feeling the sadness isn't a bad thing, and does honor to your loved Lab.

My thoughs are with you and Callie.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a member of your family like that is never easy. Thoughts are with you, Callie and Crew.

thank you so much for the kind words everyone!!!!

So sorry to hear that, dogs are essential parts of a family, and losing one after so long is hard to deal with.

Best thoughts to you and your wife

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

One T I am so sorry bro at least you spent some quality years with Riley.

I'm so sorry Jarret. I went through this pain a couple years ago and I know how hard it is. (((((Hugs)))))

Back