The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss living in an area without a telephone monopoly so I could get u-verse.

Damn living in the boonies.

Well, you sound like you're making the best decision for you guys, which is good. That's why I'm with AT & T for television and internet. That fiber optic internet is wicked fast too. I ended up with unlimited internet access and wifi for up to six devices as well as every single television channel they offer for $59 a month. It's great that I can watch NRL and AFL football.

Well, you sound like you're making the best decision for you guys, which is good. That's why I'm with AT & T for television and internet. That fiber optic internet is wicked fast too. I ended up with unlimited internet access and wifi for up to six devices as well as every single television channel they offer for $59 a month. It's great that I can watch NRL and AFL football.

Is this mobile phones too?

Is this mobile phones too?

Yeah dude. We have our laptop, iPad, and two iPhones running off that wifi every night broski, and stupid fast.

Yeah dude. We have our laptop, iPad, and two iPhones running off that wifi every night broski, and stupid fast.

No I meant your mobile data included. Not wifi at the house.

No I meant your mobile data included. Not wifi at the house.

Well, work pays for my mobile data and Erin has her phone and data package with Verizon buddy. AT & T phone service in this area is no bueno.

I'm in a pocket where I can't get it either. Comcast has a true monopoly in my development as the home owners assoc. doesn't allow satellite dishes, etc.

You should check the legal ramifications of that. Unless all residents are granted a vote, that is not considered legal anymore.

Well, work pays for my mobile data and Erin has her phone and data package with Verizon buddy. AT & T phone service in this area is no bueno.

Oh, I thought you were saying your mobile data was included. That would be sick for that deal. I still like your deal though.

Dude my brother works for AT&T so soon we will be switching with nice discounts

Tapping away without siri

That's actually a good point, I'll have to see whether we vote on that or not

You should check the legal ramifications of that. Unless all residents are granted a vote, that is not considered legal anymore.

That's actually a good point, I'll have to see whether we vote on that or not

Townhouses or homes?

According to the new law (from 2011 I believe), it shouldnt matter. They can limit where you can put a dish (such as on outside of building, etc), but they cannot keep you from having satellite. We went through this twice and both times were granted permission because of monopoly rules. We had to use a tripod and our balcony, but it was allowed.

My apartment said you can't have dishes on the complex but when I initially asked they said it was okay (but only on the one side that can see the satellites)

its only on new business right?!?

Yeah, you refer a new customer to them and they give you both the credit after it's installed.

Nice! I have NO idea what to do though!

Get an existing customers account number, it'll be like 6 digits on their info screen. Call up directv and say hey I want this package and here is the number for the referral program.

Yeah, you refer a new customer to them and they give you both the credit after it's installed.

Get an existing customers account number, it'll be like 6 digits on their info screen. Call up directv and say hey I want this package and here is the number for the referral program.
yeah, I thought it was new. how did u find that many new customers for your mother?

yeah, I thought it was new. how did u find that many new customers for your mother?

Haha, nah it was just the one discount for her. But when coupled with the $20 credit you get for the first year and the $10 AAA discount she had it added up to $40 a month in credits. Since she's technology inept I didn't get her a dvr so the final bill is like $5.39 or something stupid a month for the first 10 months. Quite a bit lower than the TimeWarner bill haha.

Haha, nah it was just the one discount for her. But when coupled with the $20 credit you get for the first year and the $10 AAA discount she had it added up to $40 a month in credits. Since she's technology inept I didn't get her a dvr so the final bill is like $5.39 or something stupid a month for the first 10 months. Quite a bit lower than the TimeWarner bill haha.
Got ya, I need to get my AAA discount put on my account. Thanks buddy!

Anytime dude. I'll be up your way around the 24-25th of the month for some mtn golf.

Anytime dude. I'll be up your way around the 24-25th of the month for some mtn golf.
awesome! Let me know!

Cobra retweeted me! I think it's cool at least since I don't really tweet much.
utapurat.jpg

Hey rat fink what the hell is wrong with this crazy city and weather? I'm not pleased

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

that's really cool JJ!

townhome

Townhouses or homes?

JB is right....I just read up on the law (effective May 2011)...the issue I may have is that my by-laws state that no dishes are allowed so I'd be curious to see which law a judge would uphold

According to the new law (from 2011 I believe), it shouldnt matter. They can limit where you can put a dish (such as on outside of building, etc), but they cannot keep you from having satellite. We went through this twice and both times were granted permission because of monopoly rules. We had to use a tripod and our balcony, but it was allowed.

townhome

JB is right....I just read up on the law (effective May 2011)...the issue I may have is that my by-laws state that no dishes are allowed so I'd be curious to see which law a judge would uphold

Dude that's what the agreement said at our apartment. I would have to say you are fine. Our apartment didn't even question when I asked about a dish, must just be in there to either a.) detract people from using satellite or b.) not updated since the law

This fortune cookie is mocking me.
gyhypu7a.jpg

This fortune cookie is mocking me.
gyhypu7a.jpg

Is that Chinese on your pants or are you just excited to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back