Desert Golf-What to expect

Well I'm going to be there with the Pure grips round with Haney contest and didn't know what to expect. Not sure how much free time I'll have but I think I'm going to hit up the buffet for breakfast. I think all the other meals will be in a hospitality suite. And as far as the heat goes, I live in the middle of rice country. After a summer of 103 with 70% humidity I think I'll be fine.

Me too lol. Small world. cya there :)

awesome, contest winner or helping put it on?

Sand, cactus, snakes. Bring a sand club (old hybrid, really heavy old putter) something you don't mind getting a little roughed up maybe. Hack one out of the sand and rocks.

awesome, contest winner or helping put it on?

One of the winners. 2/15 being on THP isnt bad.

Oh and about the course there really isn't too much to worry about. I can think of one or two holes that have "desert" in play but it also depends what tees we are playing from. I shot my career worst round last time I played the North course though because I just had the worst luck ever lol. Not a hard course as long as you play it simple.

Well your worst round is probably better than my best, the advice I'm expecting is that I should give up golf.
Looking forward to meeting you, I'm Matt. I'll be easy to spot, look for the guy in the razorback gear.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Well your worst round is probably better than my best, the advice I'm expecting is that I should give up golf.
Looking forward to meeting you, I'm Matt. I'll be easy to spot, look for the guy in the razorback gear.

Andrew...I'll be the guy wearing Tennessee gear :p

Do you guys both get to play mini golf with Hank Haney?

Tapping away without siri

Do you guys both get to play mini golf with Hank Haney?

Tapping away without siri

Sadly we only get to play real golf with Hank Haney mini golf would be more fun

Sadly we only get to play real golf with Hank Haney mini golf would be more fun

Dude that sounds like loads of fun, you'll be hitting like Tiger after this thing

Wait I don't know if that's the best representation of the swing you want haha but you get the point, it's going to be a great experience! Take lots of pictures dude

The way im putting right now my score might be better with real golf

Back