NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wondered what it's like to open this thread. Interesting.

Go Lightning?!

Hi Dan.

Hey buddyyyyyyy!!!

Go Lightning indeed. That Stamkos fella is kind of a big deal.

Bruised shoulder.

ESPN 3 is going to show 5 KHL games this year during the playoffs or final's. My understanding is that it's an the 3 is an online subscription and not available to us up north.

ESPN 3 is going to show 5 KHL games this year during the playoffs or final's. My understanding is that it's an the 3 is an online subscription and not available to us up north.

hahaha espn showing the K but not willing to fork out enough for the N. That is just weak.

hahaha espn showing the K but not willing to fork out enough for the N. That is just weak.

No details on the cost but it's only 5 games and online so they may have given up 5 pairs of Levis red tab's and a bottle of coke and some Bazooka Joe

It just hit me today that we're most likely going to lose regular season games soon. Really sucks.

It just hit me today that we're most likely going to lose regular season games soon. Really sucks.

Losing regular season games. Losing tons of interest as well.

It's so pathetic.

Losing regular season games. Losing tons of interest as well.

It's so pathetic.

It's weird that I am really not that upset about it either.

October 10th I believe was suppose to be opening night. TSN reported that tomorrow we will hear the first announcement of regular season games being cancelled. They were guessing it will be in the first 5-8 games for each team.

Good ol' Bettman.

You're 9 days away from the start of the season. The NHL's fan base has already toughed it out with the league through an entire locked out season. And the league MVP is playing hockey in Russia right now.

Oh, joy.

I hate this lockout. I just want the NHL to come back. It's really going to suck when we start losing games.

It'll bother me big time once games are officially cancelled.

Meh, you will find something else to do. I am as big a hockey fan as anyone and unfortunately I am getting used to this nonsense.

It's weird that I am really not that upset about it either.

I don't think it's weird at all. I don't care about it one iota and I bled CBJ crap hockey for the last decade.

They are flat out embarrassing the game and the league. "Nowhere close?" That's kind of how I'm going to feel about coming back once they finally sort it out.

I agree with the sentiment that it's honestly more embarrassing than upsetting.

It's looking an awful lot like this season is going to be a goner.

Just read on a site that I absolutely hate. (Rhymes with DonkeyScuzz) that the NHL is interested in a deal that the PA is working on to incrementally bring the PA down to 50%.

Just read on a site that I absolutely hate. (Rhymes with DonkeyScuzz) that the NHL is interested in a deal that the PA is working on to incrementally bring the PA down to 50%.

hahaha why even bother reading that smut?

Haha I am a glutten for punishment..haha and it's fun to make fun of him.

I just refuse to give him hits. It's fun to read sometimes, but it only acts to fuel his fire.

I just refuse to give him hits. It's fun to read sometimes, but it only acts to fuel his fire.

Dude people pay $20 a year for that garbage, my 5 hits a month is nothing. I have 2 banned accounts on there..haha He doesnt like to be criticized and hates when people post his picture..haha

DWAYNE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back