Forum Testing Signup - Pre-Release Wedges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! Really looking forward to seeing what this is and whatever it is putting it through a nice workout.

Man. Kmac sure gets to have fun along with all of his hard work on here. He's deserving, but I'm still a tad jealous! ;) can't wait to see what's in store for this one. Rather its in a week or two or a month or two. I love wedges!

Driving for show and chutting for dough

1. Right now I play a TaylorMade Burner PW & GW, a Cleveland SW, and TaylorMade Rocketballz LW.
2. I am using a standard PW and GW with a 56* SW and 60* LW as a supplement.
3. Stiff Flex
4. I am new but trying to be active and meet people on the forum. I am looking for my first real breakout post which I think this could be!

Love all the THP faithful keeping this going! It's a rare occasion that you get to test,share and comment on anything pre-released. The comments that are given will be seen by 1000s of golfers and industry types. So take two minutes and sign up. Your feedback could be pivotal

Love all the THP faithful keeping this going! It's a rare occasion that you get to test,share and comment on anything pre-released. The comments that are given will be seen by 1000s of golfers and industry types. So take two minutes and sign up. Your feedback could be pivotal
+1,000 For a great post.

extremely excited to hear about these wedges!! any idea when the testers will be selected?

I hate that I keep seeing this thread a couple of pages back!

I love the secrecy component and would love to be involved in testing! I'm a wedge geek.

1. What wedges do you currently play? Vokey SM ('09) & Cleveland 588 (old style REG raw finish)
2. What lofts are you currently playing? 52, 56, 60
3. What shaft flex do you currently play? Wedges all have KBS Hi-Rev S (irons are C-Taper S+)
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes

1. What wedges do you currently play? - Vokey
2. What lofts are you currently playing? - 56 & 60 (next set will be 54 & 58)
3. What shaft flex do you currently play? - standard mfg shaft and wedge flex
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? - yes. (went to Des Moines outing!)

Exactly, I don't know about everyone else but this is the only way I'd every get to test a pre release on the course, how awesome THP brings this to us members. AWESOME!!!

Only new here, but I'd love to get involved in testing!

1. What wedges do you currently play?

Currently using Taylormade rac wedges
2. What lofts are you currently playing?
Play a 52 and 56
3. What shaft flex do you currently play?
Stiff generally
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP?
Only just joined THP but plan on being very active!

Exactly, I don't know about everyone else but this is the only way I'd every get to test a pre release on the course, how awesome THP brings this to us members. AWESOME!!!

couldn't agree more -- these are amazing opportunities

When do the sign-ups end. Just curious.

Testers will be announced tomorrow morning.

Nice, Good luck everybody. I really want to know what the wedges are!!!

Thanks for letting us know. If thread visits counted toward post counts I would be at about 2M.

Awesome thanks for the update!

another day to sign up, no reason not to hop on board folks, great mysterious opportunity right here

Nice, will be a nice morning check over breakfast. This means though that their is still time folks to get signed up for this and test something not on the market yet. This is a very very rare chance for the general public!

should be some exciting testing. looking forward to see who the OEM is and how the pre release testing turns out. pretty good idea by the OEM IMO.

1. What wedges do you currently play? Taylormade RAC 52 stiff Cleveland new 56deg 588 chrome "wedge flex" Nike satin 60
2. What lofts are you currently playing? 52 56 60
3. What shaft flex do you currently play? stiff...factory for each wedge
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes

1. What wedges do you currently play? Ping i3 Blade PW - Taylor Made RAC GW and SW - Cleveland LW
2. What lofts are you currently playing? 47-52-56-60
3. What shaft flex do you currently play? Stiff
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? yes

Rather than wait until morning, testers have been announced. 1st post updated.

Congrats to the testers! This is really an awesome group, I know we are going to have some KILLER reviews

Thanks again :thp: and the mystery OEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back