The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short of not getting the ball in the end zone (which isn't completely his fault), Luck is having about as good a game as you could hope for from any QB. Much less a rookie.

My personal opinion is that's a dumb challenge by Indy's HC.

I don't understand how that isn't a catch. He's in complete control of it when he hits the ground, then it gets jarred loose as he rolls over. Has to be a catch.

I don't understand how that isn't a catch. He's in complete control of it when he hits the ground, then it gets jarred loose as he rolls over. Has to be a catch.

Nope. TIME of possession wasn't there.

It's all because of the contact. It's kind of like a sub-rule of a rule.

Ouch. Tough ending.

If people can not care about all the waffle house waitresses Tiger had, I can not care about Ray's misdeeds. Haha

YES!!! Beautiful!

Rare mistake by Luck. Chicken done.

Rare mistake by Luck. Chicken done.

:bulgy-eyes:

1.) He made plenty of mistakes this year and
2.) That wasn't entirely his fault.

He is going to be a force to reckon with in the years to come though.

:bulgy-eyes:

1.) He made plenty of mistakes this year and
2.) That wasn't entirely his fault.

He is going to be a force to reckon with in the years to come though.

Bingo, he hasn't been mistake free this year by any stretch, but by rookie standards, he's been amazing to watch.

Pollard just lit up Wayne, Legally...

NVM.. Helmet to helment

Weak, but helmet to helmet.

Damn, that was nice by Luck. Really nice, just no finish.

Let's get Wayne a touchdown!

Taunting. What a dumba**.

Damn, that was nice by Luck. Really nice, just no finish.

His team has dropped a few for sure here and there.

That was a bum call if I've ever seen one. Yes the helmets made contact. That's why you have a helmet. He didn't lead with it though and sometimes you just can't help but make a little contact. Hell, he even tried to turn his body away.

And now a taunting call? How much taunting goes on in every game?

That was a bum call if I've ever seen one. Yes the helmets made contact. That's why you have a helmet. He didn't leaf with it though and sometimes you just can't help but make a little contact.

And now a taunting call? How much taunting goes on in every game?
Its the rule though, no helmet to helmet. I don't like the new rules either but they had to flag it no matter what.

This has actually been a really enjoyable game IMO.

Its the rule though, no helmet to helmet. I don't like the new rules either but they had to flag it no matter what.

Exactly.

Luck could use a use a Boldin type player out there to make some freaking catches.

13 tackles, pretty solid damn day there.

I love that Suggs went over and hugged Pagano. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back