2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fingers are crossed for one thing to happen. I will not say what as I don't want to disrespect any OEM that will be on for the ride. Whoever hops on board will be repped!!

I think Bridgestone will step it up even MORE from last year! And based on what they did last year, all Bridgestone staffers are going to be in for one WILD ride!!

All the Bridgestone teasing that's been seen over the last week, I'm curious as to what it's all about!?!

BOOM!!! TexasHacker with the late evening announcement!!! You are doing the right thing buddy! Glad to have to aboard the DOTCOM bus!

I appreciate the support of the event even if it is for a team that won't win the cup.

All the Bridgestone teasing that's been seen over the last week, I'm curious as to what it's all about!?!

Yeah, me too. New "ideas" huh? Hmmmmmm.....

cookie is a texan
Ya but TBT and Nate are as well.. 2>1 bro. Your still awesome though!

My biggest goal is to rep this event, my secondary goal if for .com to win

Don't sound so excited, Tex...:alien:

Thanks for the support TH

Nice Taylor. Way to jump in head first and enjoy this thing.

Ya but TBT and Nate are as well.. 2>1 bro. Your still awesome though!

My biggest goal is to rep this event, my secondary goal if for .com to win
I think its great man. I like you made a video. sure it will prob go unseen by many. but its pure awesome. Rep the event................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ and those losers on team .com

Nice video TH! I love the video support for the event bro!

See TexasHacker...other teams may call us names to try and hurt our feelings but we know one thing counts at the end of the day..........

Its all in good fun. I know that I have good friends on all of the teams, but at the end of the day I had to pick someone.

I just hope tons of people pick a team and tons of people back this thing because it takes the whole forum! I love it

Way to throw support out there TH.

I need to up my JakeNation support train...

Its all in good fun. I know that I have good friends on all of the teams, but at the end of the day I had to pick someone.

I just hope tons of people pick a team and tons of people back this thing because it takes the whole forum! I love it

Exactly buddy. That is the whole goal.

See TexasHacker...other teams may call us names to try and hurt our feelings but we know one thing counts at the end of the day..........
and...whats that? cause your not winning.

Ha, you sound like guys from a few other teams last year. Enough said.

Are we not talking about the format yet? :alien:

I asked my magic 8 ball and it came up YES..........I promise it did and not on the 3rd try either!
hahaha....crazy Texans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back