Votes: 11 8.1%
  • PGA TOUR Star Justin Leonard

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters

drp3434

I'm either golfing or wishing I was golfing
Reaction score
Handicap
Sooo, speaking of Myrtle Beach! Stipulation: I need to be one of your 3 friends if a THPer wins :D, jk, but seriously, pick me!

Enter today for the chance for you & 3 friends to win: -3 rounds of golf in Myrtle Beach - with one joined by your choice of:

• PGA TOUR Star Dustin Johnson
  • LPGA TOUR Star Paula Creamer
  • PGA TOUR Star Stewart Cink
-2 nights' accommodations
-Round-trip airfare
-Rental car for the duration of your stay

http://www.mbn.com/contest/taylorma...tm_campaign=Golfweek+TM+Sweeps+Banners+072213

In, Thanks!

I think I would pick Paula!

In it to win it. Thanks!

Thanks! We'll play with Paula.

I'm In !

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]I'd definatly have to pick Paula. it would be a freaking blast[/FONT]

I'm in... now to decide between Paula or Dustin... Do you htink he'd bring Paulina gretzky? If so then it makes the decision a little easier :banana:

In, Would play w/ Leonard

I'm in with Paula!

I should have created a poll!

I'm in... now to decide between Paula or Dustin... Do you htink he'd bring Paulina gretzky? If so then it makes the decision a little easier :banana:

It would be a tough choice between playing with Paula or Dustin... but making the decision would be a nice problem to have.

ThePCreamer would be a blast to golf with I think. Not to mention easy on the eyes. I'm in! I would definitely pick 1 maybe 2 THPers to come!

TaylorMade Play With A Pro Poll

TaylorMade Play With A Pro Poll

Sooo, speaking of Myrtle Beach! Stipulation: I need to be one of your 3 friends if a THPer wins :D, jk, but seriously, pick me!

Enter today for the chance for you & 3 friends to win: -3 rounds of golf in Myrtle Beach - with one joined by your choice of:

• PGA TOUR Star Dustin Johnson
  • LPGA TOUR Star Paula Creamer
  • PGA TOUR Star Stewart Cink

-2 nights' accommodations
-Round-trip airfare
-Rental car for the duration of your stay

http://www.mbn.com/contest/taylormad...Banners+072213

Done! Poll added to thread.

DJ would be my pick.

Thanks, I'm in! I'd probably play with DJ. Actually, maybe not since he went to Coastal. Probably Leonard then.

I go DJ and hope the great one tags along!!!

I'm in, I picked Paula because I don't know if I could handle DJ hitting drives 100 yards past me. At least Paula and me could play from the same tees.

Back