Votes: 58 43.0%
  • LPGA TOUR Star Paula Creamer

Votes: 59 43.7%
  • PGA TOUR Star Stewart Cink

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • PGA TOUR Star Justin Leonard

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters
I'd go with DJ just because I REALLY want to talk to him about his swing.

I could use swing advice from anyone, so I went with the one I'd enjoy watching more :D

I'm in, thanks!

Cool! I'm in. Which one would bring Blair O'Neil with them?

Poor Stewie

I could not play with Paula because I would not be able to stop looking. I would love to play with DJ because I think we would have a good time.

Dustin everyday. Seems like a cool dude.

Im entered thanks!

Cool! I'm in. Which one would bring Blair O'Neil with them?

Unfortunately, Blair is not an option. So unless someone knows her, no one would bring her!

Thanks for the info. I'm in. I'd rather play with Paula Creamer. I would love to see the technique that allows the women to drive the ball farther than I do!!!

Cink. All are good options, but he seems like a cool guy. I loved the sandwich eating bit during the Ryder Cup a few years ago in Wales.

Unfortunately, Blair is not an option. So unless someone knows her, no one would bring her!
Isn't she a Cobra staffer anyways? haha. I would play with DJ. Seems like a cool guy.

Dustin or Paula by preference, but if they're paying for it I'd play behind Na, Crane, a tree sloth, and a Valium abuser. Any pro would be a revelation to watch.

I am in for Paula Creamer. Most of our club distances are similar. Her consistency is what I want to see up close. And we both love pink!

I would go with Paula Creamer just because the length we hit clubs would be closer(get to see how she plays shots vs me)...and she is kind of hot...

My wife said when I win Paula is a no-go, and Dustin is who I would golf with......and introduce her to.

Paula... no doubt.

I'm in. As for the poll. that's a tough one. DJ is awesome, and I'd love to play a round of golf with him. However, Paula Creamer is also awesome, and for whatever reason, I think she'd be more sociable.

Will DJ be bringing his new fiancee?

~Rock

-3 rounds of golf in Myrtle Beach - with one joined by your choice of:

• LPGA TOUR Star Paula Creamer
  • PGA TOUR Star Camilo Villegas
  • PGA TOUR Star Retief Goosen
  • PGA TOUR Star Stewart Cink
Looks like things have changed. This makes Paula an easy choice for me now. Before I was thinking DJ...

Back