SeeMore Putters MSeries Review - Forum Testing Review

I really try not to sweat a miss or two because it seems like I can start dropping them at any minute. In the past, a couple misses, especially early on, would really doom my round. Still happens from time to time, but not like it did. I used to cringe any time I wasn't three feet or less from the pin. That's just a terrible way to approach a green.

Seriously. I don't know that other than The Morgan Cup that I have ever been just plain excited to hit my ball so I could get on the green (at the MC I was just plain excited hahaha). That confidence is HUGE.

While waiting out a rainstorm recently I killed some time rolling another manufacturer's belly putter. This got me to wondering if there's anything magical about changing out shafts to make my M3 a belly putter. Can it be done? Does it have to go to SM or can this be a DIY project? Would any putter shaft work (assuming correct diameter)?

While waiting out a rainstorm recently I killed some time rolling another manufacturer's belly putter. This got me to wondering if there's anything magical about changing out shafts to make my M3 a belly putter. Can it be done? Does it have to go to SM or can this be a DIY project? Would any putter shaft work (assuming correct diameter)?
I'd call Ted at Seemore and ask.

The SPI method travels well

The SPI method travels well

There has been some conversation about the SPI methods travel or carrying over to others putters. Opinions have varied but I think for the most part it was decided the method is a full proof design to being a good putter.

Well I put it to a test on Tuesday with another putter and it worked out very well. It was a scramble format so putting was a premium if you wanted to go low. I took the stance, posture, grip and stroke on the road to Atlanta and was rewarded with one solid day on the greens. I made the first two birdies we had from 12' and 24'. But it wasn't so much about the makes but the misses. All but one putt I took had a chance to go into the hole. I mean I burned more lips than I can remember.

I didn't have to putt every hole as we had some solid putters on the team but when I did, I thought I was making. I had a few 3' tap ins but those are just as important as the long bombs. The SPI method is a great system and has truly transformed my game. My m5 is still my gamer and will be until I am told otherwise but it is really good to know I can roll it well with the 'other' putter. If you haven't done so, may I suggest you research and watch a few Seemore putting videos.

There has been some conversation about the SPI methods travel or carrying over to others putters. Opinions have varied but I think for the most part it was decided the method is a full proof design to being a good putter.

Well I put it to a test on Tuesday with another putter and it worked out very well. It was a scramble format so putting was a premium if you wanted to go low. I took the stance, posture, grip and stroke on the road to Atlanta and was rewarded with one solid day on the greens. I made the first two birdies we had from 12' and 24'. But it wasn't so much about the makes but the misses. All but one putt I took had a chance to go into the hole. I mean I burned more lips than I can remember.

I didn't have to putt every hole as we had some solid putters on the team but when I did, I thought I was making. I had a few 3' tap ins but those are just as important as the long bombs. The SPI method is a great system and has truly transformed my game. My m5 is still my gamer and will be until I am told otherwise but it is really good to know I can roll it well with the 'other' putter. If you haven't done so, may I suggest you research and watch a few Seemore putting videos.

Really odd that you mention this man. I did the same thing on Wed. I took out another putter that I hadn't used in over a month that was my gamer before the SeeMore testing and I putted amazingly well. It was shocking how much better of a putter I have become since working with the SeeMore. It is seriously night and day from before. I made several birdies all from varying distances and types of putt. From 3 to 20 feet, breaking both ways, it just makes you more confident. I will be playing the SeeMore for the rest of the season, but I just felt like gaming the other putter for a day.

While I haven't really adopted the whole SPi method of putting. I have used quite a few aspects of it. And I did take out my #7 the other day and putted really well with it. Not that I don't put well with my FGP but I too wanted to see if the method could indeed translate to other putters. I found that it was pretty easy and produced great results.

Yesterday with the SeeMore back in my bag I had a pretty good day on the greens. The rest of my game was up and down, but putting has become one of my strong suits.

Hole 10- 1 putt par from 6 feet. Not a tough putt, middle of the cup.
Hole 11- 2 putt double. Got in to trouble off the tee. Should have made the putt for bogey but lipped it out.
Hole 12- 1 putt double. Gross hole from the tee. Tee shot hit a tree and then I decided to have an adventure in the sand. Fortunately, my putter was still with me.
Hole 13 - Chipped in for par - no putter usage
Hole 14 - Two putt par. Good effort on the birdie putt missed high side on the edge. Thouht it was going to turn in and drop. Made the comebacker for par.
Hole 15- Two putt bogey. Par putt was from 30 feet, gave it a good roll but just missed left. Tap in bogey.
Hole 16- Two putt bogey. Lipped out the par putt from 10 feet. Should have made it, left it slightly high side. Tap in for bogey.
Hole 17- Two putt bogey. Left my intial par putt very short. Just miss hit it like a goon. Made a solid putt to save bogey.
Hole 18- Two putt par. Very tough pin placement. Weak super uphill putt for birde. Made a great 7 foot par putt to end the round.

14 total putts. Score wasn't great but I have putted very well this week. I have played 3 times, twice with my SeeMore and once with my old putter. It is amazing how much better I have become on the greens thanks to the SeeMore.

I always thought that the lie angle and weighting needed some adjusting.

While I haven't really adopted the whole SPi method of putting. I have used quite a few aspects of it. And I did take out my #7 the other day and putted really well with it. Not that I don't put well with my FGP but I too wanted to see if the method could indeed translate to other putters. I found that it was pretty easy and produced great results.

Can I asked what parts of the SPI method you left out? Why do you feel all the pieces aren't needed?

Bingo!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I asked what parts of the SPI method you left out? Why do you feel all the pieces aren't needed?

I don't use the posture part of it for the most part. Its not that I don't think its necessary, its just not as comfortable for me so I just slightly adjust that aspect of it. Overall though I feel that I have become a much better and much more confident putter of the last year since switching to this type of putting.

Thanks, that is very helpful.

So I will not make this a DIY project but will keep my eyes open for a used one at a good price instead.

Seemore will take an existing putter and convert it for you if you call them. Something to keep in mind as well.

Thanks, that is very helpful.

So I will not make this a DIY project but will keep my eyes open for a used one at a good price instead.

Seemore will take an existing putter and convert it for you if you call them. Something to keep in mind as well.

What Hawk said! AGAIN! Not only can SeeMore do it for you, they can do it for a very good price IMHO. Send them an email, you'll get a quick and helpful response, some of the absolute best customer service around.

I don't use the posture part of it for the most part. Its not that I don't think its necessary, its just not as comfortable for me so I just slightly adjust that aspect of it. Overall though I feel that I have become a much better and much more confident putter of the last year since switching to this type of putting.
I used to be the SAME exact way before this testing and my SPi fitting. I'd owned about 8-9 different SeeMore's and used "part" of the SPi system, or at least I thought I did. When I got fit by Brady I even mentioned to him that I used part of the SPi, but, what I found was I really wasn't using much of it at all since so much of it works in conjunction. I was the same about the posture at first, it didn't feel comfortable when he changed me, its just a getting used to period though. I wouldn't change my taller posture for the world now and I even went so far as to extend every one of my putters in the collection to 35.5"-36" for that very fact, I never want to go back to where I was in putting....ever.

I used to be the SAME exact way before this testing and my SPi fitting. I'd owned about 8-9 different SeeMore's and used "part" of the SPi system, or at least I thought I did. When I got fit by Brady I even mentioned to him that I used part of the SPi, but, what I found was I really wasn't using much of it at all since so much of it works in conjunction. I was the same about the posture at first, it didn't feel comfortable when he changed me, its just a getting used to period though. I wouldn't change my taller posture for the world now and I even went so far as to extend every one of my putters in the collection to 35.5"-36" for that very fact, I never want to go back to where I was in putting....ever.

That is a good point. I guess if you are gonna use a system there is no point in doing it half-heartedly and only adopting parts of something that work the best being a whole. Maybe I will have to go back and revisit everything and change how I feel about it.

I have yet to get the M7 out on the course since arriving from OK. While I have a round under my belt with it already up in Iowa, I'm ready to see what it can do down here. Sunday it will be ready.

That is a good point. I guess if you are gonna use a system there is no point in doing it half-heartedly and only adopting parts of something that work the best being a whole. Maybe I will have to go back and revisit everything and change how I feel about it.

Ding ding ding, I think you'll find committing 100% will be more effective than not. The discomfort won't last long

I have yet to get the M7 out on the course since arriving from OK. While I have a round under my belt with it already up in Iowa, I'm ready to see what it can do down here. Sunday it will be ready.

SHAME!! Hahaha

Ding ding ding, I think you'll find committing 100% will be more effective than not. The discomfort won't last long
Truth. I tried putting a while back with one of my old 33" length putters......HA!!! Turrible, just turrible.

I cant put with any of my 33" putters either, feels awful to be bent over like that. :bulgy-eyes:

I am going to ride up and see if I can find Seemore this weekend seeing how its about only 45 min.

Went to the putting green today for about an hour and a half. Really worked on the shoulder rock and staying connected. Putted freaking great. I was dropping the balls all over the putting green and picking different holes and simply trying not to three putt. In an hour and a half, I had ONE three putt. I also had countless others that I holed from all over the place. If the stupid hurricane wasn't here already with the rain and wind starting I was going to go try to play. Rolled the SeeMore very very well today. Very happy with where my putting us right now.

28 putts with the M7 today. Love it. No birdies but was making everything from 4-10 feet (most for par unfortunately). Really love the SeeMore techniques. Was standing taller, closer to the ball and the BIG thing that I think really helped was picking the heel up a bit on the putt. JMan told me about this approach in Iowa and I love it. Such better struck putts. And getting closer to the ball has really helped in seeing the line. Ended with an 80 today but had 3 holes I hit OB on for doubles. Great day with the new blade!!!

Nice work, boys!

I practiced on the course Saturday and inside yesterday. My indoor facility has a pretty huge putting green that I like to spend time on during the cold months. I wasn't loving my shoulder action, so grabbed a medicine ball from my instructors stash and worked with it for a little while. Main swing thought lately has been keeping my head still and no peeking.

Nice work, boys!

I practiced on the course Saturday and inside yesterday. My indoor facility has a pretty huge putting green that I like to spend time on during the cold months. I wasn't loving my shoulder action, so grabbed a medicine ball from my instructors stash and worked with it for a little while. Main swing thought lately has been keeping my head still and no peeking.

Id kill for an indoor facility here

Back