THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

Damn does MYR tough to get to by plane. Columbia SC might be the best option, and thats not even great.

You can fly into Atlanta and ride in the back of my pickup truck with T0AD :bulgy-eyes:. Seriously, I hope ya make it ddxu!

Damn does MYR tough to get to by plane. Columbia SC might be the best option, and thats not even great.

it'll be worth the trip buddy! Team DOTCOM in the house! we could play against the wonder twins!

Talk to butters about flying into RDU in raleigh.

I can't stop thinking about the Invitational. I'm so ready for this trip and to finally play golf at True Blue. I want to wear one of those SCOR visors too!

LOL @ Vince thinking this was the outing thread. Dan, you need to make it bro.

You can always fly into RDU and catch a ride with me.

Check out Charleston too. Thats about a 70 mile drive from Pawleys Island. May be a little closer than Columbia and is a little bigger airport, I think.

Check out Charleston too. Thats about a 70 mile drive from Pawleys Island. May be a little closer to Columbia and is a little bigger airport, I think.

The drive from Charleston to True Blue is a piece of cake, we did it in the RV and it didn't even take us a full 1 1/2 hours.

Thanks for the help everyone, I'm waiting to hear when our movers are coming to get our stuff, then I will be able to pull the trigger. I have a 24 hr hold on a flight in the mean time.

Thanks for the help everyone, I'm waiting to hear when our movers are coming to get our stuff, then I will be able to pull the trigger. I have a 24 hr hold on a flight in the mean time.

Sure hope it works out, I think the saying is "the more the merrier."

Just a short week and a half away for this! So pumped to get out of Indiana along with the wonder twins. Gonna be a great time. Thanks again to Scor for sponsoring this event!

Man , you guys are in for a treat . These events are of the chart AWESOME !

Just a short week and a half away for this! So pumped to get out of Indiana along with the wonder twins. Gonna be a great time. Thanks again to Scor for sponsoring this event!

Looking forward to it, one day closer. Looking forward to the pairings too!

Looking forward to it, one day closer. Looking forward to the pairings too!

I totally forgot about the pairings. I was focused on playing the course. I'm excited to know who is going to take the Scor wedges home with me. :alien:

Yep this is gonna be a fun weekend! T0AD is driving up to our home so we can carpool up together. I'll just throw him into the back of my truck along with his clubs and we'll be good to go :D. Coming back Saturday p.m. and T0AD is playing Monroe CC with us Sunday. Just a good old time coming soon :blob:

I'll bring a pad and just sleep on the way up and back instead of being all leaned over and drooling on your windows.

t0adintruck.jpg

I can't wait to see who I am going to be enjoying this event with as a teammate. Should be an awesome experience, not unlike what I enjoyed in Atlanta a couple months ago!

I can't wait to see who I am going to be enjoying this event with as a teammate. Should be an awesome experience, not unlike what I enjoyed in Atlanta a couple months ago!

Just want to say I'm sorry for my teammate. Its going to be epic or crap...

But one thing will be certain...u will have a good time sinking the ship!

Is the anticipation great or what? Checking the posts and wondering, hmmm it that one my partner or maybe this one? Heck, I don't care, We are gonna enjoy the day!

Super pumped about this. Next Friday can't get here fast enough!

I'd totally team up with you Vince!! I'm going to be a mess of Turkey based time off and bermuda. It's a pretty epic combo!

We can plummet together.

I'd totally team up with you Vince!! I'm going to be a mess of Turkey based time off and bermuda. It's a pretty epic combo!

We can plummet together.

Dan, True Blue's greens are TIF Eagle Bermuda which are quite nice and usually pristine. It's not the bermuda you'll have to worry about. The slopes and undulations are what will get you!

I'm thinking of wearing my all black Puma gear..hmmmmm..

I'm sure there are some others that could rep some Puma haha

Back