THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Will the after tournament plans have room for our significant others? I can stand the thought of leaving Cheryl at the mall of GA unsupervised for the better part of day!!!

Will the after tournament plans have room for our significant others? I can stand the thought of leaving Cheryl at the mall of GA unsupervised for the better part of day!!!

Of course.

Where are we with the numbers?

C'mon folks, lets get this one closed out!

Dean sign up for this so we can find out the teams!!

Getting close to the magic number of 32.

Alright folks, get off the fence and sign up. It will be awesome being a part of the very first THP Invitational. You know you want to be there.

OG, I'm looking forward to meeting you at the Invitational! Since Kelly won't be able to attend I'll offer my translating services. I'm a native Georgian and can interpret your southernisms to any northerners that will be in attendance! lol :D

Seriously looking forward to meeting all of you guys!

OG, I'm looking forward to meeting you at the Invitational! Since Kelly won't be able to attend I'll offer my translating services. I'm a native Georgian and can interpret your southernisms to any northerners that will be in attendance! lol :D

I've heard native Georgian, what OG speaks is something from a different world.... lol :act-up:

thanks for the quick reply JB. Maybe I can keep Cheryl's time in that 3 story monster of a mall down to a minimum!!

Of course.

I'm actually fairly close to hopefully working this one out. I'm nearly positive it's going to work, I just hope I have enough time to get in!

Since KellyBo and I have sold our home and things are starting to resemble normal :bulgy-eyes:, I have decided to lock down a spot in the Atlanta Invitational. I'm looking forward to seeing my old friends and making some new ones :thumb:

KellyBo will not be making this trip. She's got a baby shower for our new Grand Baby Girl to attend :D!
Let's see Chewie, MaryC, ChunkyLover, Intimidator, vman, DawgDaddy, GoalieDave, & tons of other great folks on the menu will be fodder for a fun time for all :blob:. Gosh I have forgot (easy for me :bulgy-eyes:) who all is coming to this wingding but I know we are in for a hunker down type good time !

I am looking forward to meeting you OG. Glad to see you coming over/down/up to the tournament. :)

C'mon folks, lets get this one closed out!

I agree!

How about a list of the players so far...

chewie69 Gipper JRod JT723 rghilljr MaryC v.man Zenger GoalieDave Ole Gray Chunkylover77 Johnboy12.5
Intimadator2007 jls1967 cpljohnst SeeMoreGuy DawgDaddy LargePhil ATLGolfer
wadesworld Tadashi70 dhill37 Dance_Business

Who did I miss? Y'all copy this and add your name! My ADD is feeling a little OCD!

The List:

JB & GolferGal?

chewie69
Intimadator2007
jls1967
cpljohnst
SeeMoreGuy
DawgDaddy
LargePhil
ATLGolfer
wadesworld
Jeff Spicoli
TOAD
ADWillingham

Tadashi70
The Wanderer

dhill37
Dance_Business
Gipper
JRod
JT723
rghilljr
MaryC
v.man
Zenger
GoalieDave
Ole Gray
Chunkylover77
Johnboy12.5

Last edited by a moderator:

It will be my pleasure to meet you and maybe even playing a round of golf with ya :golf2:

I've heard native Georgian, what OG speaks is something from a different world.... lol :act-up:

Ya think :D

I am looking forward to meeting you OG. Glad to see you coming over/down/up to the tournament. :)

I agree!

How about a list of the players so far...

chewie69 Gipper JRod JT723 rghilljr MaryC v.man Zenger GoalieDave Ole Gray Chunkylover77 Johnboy12.5
Intimadator2007 jls1967 cpljohnst SeeMoreGuy DawgDaddy LargePhil ATLGolfer
wadesworld Tadashi70 dhill37 Dance_Business

Who did I miss? Y'all copy this and add your name! My ADD is feeling a little OCD!

We are gonna have more fun than Beagle Hound in a Rabbit den :blob:

Edit: DDEC - You need to get your booty down to Georgia brother so we can team up and bring down the wantabes in this wingding :D.

Last edited:
I put a couple names on that were left off. Our host will be a game time decision.

The List:

JB & GolferGal?

chewie69
Intimadator2007
jls1967
cpljohnst
SeeMoreGuy
DawgDaddy
LargePhil
ATLGolfer
wadesworld
ADWillingham

Tadashi70
The Wanderer

dhill37
Dance_Business
Gipper
JRod
JT723
rghilljr
MaryC
v.man
Zenger
GoalieDave
Ole Gray
Chunkylover77
Johnboy12.5

You can add me. I guess I didn't announce I was in.

You can add me as well!

I'm actually fairly close to hopefully working this one out. I'm nearly positive it's going to work, I just hope I have enough time to get in!

That is great news Charlie, I hope to see you there.

You can add me. I guess I didn't announce I was in.
Wooo Hooo, Now stay away from he number 7 that week...he,he,he

Back