Round 2 - 2013 Morgan Cup Coverage

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Click on over to the THP Home Page and view Round 2 action from the 2013 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event.

http://bit.ly/17EIodM

(This will be set to public at 2pm)

Join us in this thread to chat about the 2nd round, which is a Team Event Alternate Shot as Team Hackers, Team Paradise, Team Albatross and Team DotCom battle it out in early round action.

The feed is shot and edited in 720p HD. So if the picture does not look great to you, please click settings and make sure you are viewing in the highest possible setting that your equipment can handle.

You can also view this on larger screens through hooking your computer up to your TV through HDMI or by using a YouTube app on your television. They can be found on gaming systems, Smart TVs and DVD players as well as media players. If you are unable to direct it to THP, head over to our YouTube Channel by searching the website for THPGolf.

A couple of minor issues.
Opening tee shots got a bit jagged in editing. That goes away after 1st tee shots.
Sound might need to be raised and lowered in spots due to different equipment being used.

Overall, we are pleased with how it came out. Sit back and enjoy the show and jump in and converse with the guys that were a part of this special weekend.

Last edited:
Going to be late to the party today. Can't wait to watch it later tonight though.

This is going to be fun seeing how the alt. shot went for everyone. I have some plans with the kiddos but will catch it a little later this afternoon.

Looking forward to reliving this round. Playing alt shot with Canadan was a freaking blast, and we couldn't have had a better match up than paying against ddec and buck.

It took me until yesterday evening to watch the first round. Unfortunately will probably be the same today and tomorrow. Work today, golf tomorrow.

The coverage is excellent, and the picture is incredible.

2pm locked and loaded

Big TV for this today! Can't wait! Going to meet school teachers now and will be back by 1pm (central) here! Ready to watch those pretty swings of Freddie and JT!

I'm so pumped these are on YouTube instead of streaming so I don't have to miss them. Loved round one and can't wait for round 2.

I don't think I can watch this until much later today or early tomorrow. Hope everyone has fun watching at 2 PM.

Cant wait to watch it all...I love Caledonia!

Awesome, looking forward to seeing the coverage today!

Im hoping my shots are not a little bit right on this coverage. Look forward to catching it later

Who is going to be watching this later tonight? I'm not going to be able to put it on until about 6 or 7 EST.

Earliest I can watch is tonight but really late

Who is going to be watching this later tonight? I'm not going to be able to put it on until about 6 or 7 EST.

I may watch it twice.

What time Chunky? I've got nothing but time tonight.

Im talking earliest 11pm dude. Have to drive home from Charlotte

Good to see that chloroform worked well.

Sitting on the couch...waiting. Hoping the kids take their nap soon so I can have peace and quiet

Sitting on the couch...waiting. Hoping the kids take their nap soon so I can have peace and quiet

I figured they would be quite tired today.

Back