TheCrest4

#UrbanLumberJack
Reaction score
Handicap
Did some searching and didn't see anything but I though hot sauce could use its own thread.

I will put it on anything I can think of.

ype6uhut.jpg

I used this on a breakfast burrito this morning.

What are your favorites?

I cant do hotsauce my taste buds are pathetically weak

Its probably time for a new thread on it. Have some fun with it.

Its probably time for a new thread on it. Have some fun with it.

Merge it if you want I just didn't see another one probably didn't go back far enough.

Here's a few of mine.

ll34.jpg

I think I put hot sauce and pepper on just about anything I can. Love the hot stuff!

A little bit of Tobasco will make me cry.

I don't touch hot sauce.

I like hot sauce for the flavor, not necessarily the heat. I never understood suffering through a dozen wings for a free T-shirt. I've tried a bunch, and while I don't really have a favorite, Frank's Red Hot is my staple for wings, hot dogs, omelets, home fries, popcorn, and pretty much everything else that needs some unnecessary flavor.

I love making my own hot sauce.

I like hot sauce for the flavor, not necessarily the heat. I never understood suffering through a dozen wings for a free T-shirt. I've tried a bunch, and while I don't really have a favorite, Frank's Red Hot is my staple for wings, hot dogs, omelets, home fries, popcorn, and pretty much everything else that needs some unnecessary flavor.

Hmm popcorn I need to try that soon. Good call

For all of you who live here in the south try this, Tobasco is always added to my grits, that is an awesome dish IMO

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

For those looking for milder sauces:

Lucky Dog's Green Label
Smoke Canyon
Ladybird and Friends Sweet VIdalia Habanero
Melindas Fire Roasted Garlic

For those looking for something a bit more.... masochistic:

Sancto Scorpio
Moruga Madness
Heartbreaking Dawns 1542, 1498, 1841, Cauterizer, Nuit En Enfer, or Mauvais Sang (they are all terrific)
Lucky Dog Orange Label

Blair's Sudden Death will give you a kick in the rear if your not careful with it. Siracha is my default not necessarily hot but it adds a nice zip to just about everything especially pizza and eggs.

I just picked a bunch of hot peppers and a few chilis from the garden. Habs, Serrano, hot banana, Caribbean hots, jalapeño, and something called a Tabasco blend. I normally dry them and dried them with some smoked chipotle's.

I like many different kinds of hot sauces but Griffins wing sauce is my absolute favorite!

40D7FEA4-654D-4572-BD99-033014D9FE31-7654-0000056361CE0B7A.jpg

LOVE hot sauce, although I'm not really a hard core collector of obscure brands or anything like that. I definitely favor the Louisiana types typically. I like vinegar-based sauces. Good ol' original Tabasco is probably my #1 go-to condiment, but I also enjoy Frank's, Crystal, Red Devil and others. They all have their own unique flavor. I also really like Cholula for more Mexican-style foods. That's a really good sauce and I love it on my fish tacos at Wahoo's!

I absolutely love hot sauce and chili paste (siracha) on my food. Some of my favorites are tabasco, tapatio, gringo bandito and cholula.

I love me some Frank's, Tabasco, and Cholula.

As I need to do a hot sauce review for my loss on the Morgan Cup bet I will be watching this thread for ideas. I need to talk to Jeff to have him tape my review for me.

Pure Evil Capsaicin Drops :D
As I need to do a hot sauce review for my loss on the Morgan Cup bet I will be watching this thread for ideas. I need to talk to Jeff to have him tape my review for me.

I love me some hot sauce!! Cholula goes on just about everything, Franks RedHot, Tabasco, Sriracha or even pimenta mouida (portuguese crushed red pepper)

Best easy meal idea... Boil up some pasta, top with crushed red pepper, butter, and parmesan cheese

Both of these are awesome. If you want a nice heat and know that you had something hot you can't go wrong with either.
photo2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hot Sauce Thread

I like this stuff. Hot with a kick, but not overbearing where it makes the food hard to eat.

uranuva8.jpg

I am a huge hot sauce guy. Pretty much have a whole refrigerator door shelf full of the stuff. Dave's Ultimate Insanity and Ghost Pepper Sauce are my two personal favorites. I see they have a new Scorpion Pepper sauce that they rate hotter than the two I mentioned. Anybody tried it by chance? The hotter the better as far as I am concerned!

Back