I am a huge hot sauce guy. Pretty much have a whole refrigerator door shelf full of the stuff. Dave's Ultimate Insanity and Ghost Pepper Sauce are my two personal favorites. I see they have a new Scorpion Pepper sauce that they rate hotter than the two I mentioned. Anybody tried it by chance? The hotter the better as far as I am concerned!

Haven't tried that one yet. I have Dave's Sudden Death in my fridge right now. Think I'll throw some in my bbq sauce for tonight.

Any recipes for sauce?

I really like that homemade sauce at Mexican restaurants that is made with roasted peppers.

Real watery and brown. It makes your ears ring.

Jackal

I've tried so many hot sauces over the years but believe me when I say the hottest sauce on the planet is called JUNDUNGU (not sure about spelling). It's an Angolan sauce that a pilot friend used to get for me whenever he was there. It is ridiculously hot, but super tasty at the same time.

hotsauceworld_2253_41078905

My dad bought me a bottle of this stuff recently. It's one of those, "only use 1 drop" types of sauces. But it actually has some taste to it too.

edu5a6yb.jpg

These get daily use, I also have this for special occasions
gu3a9ave.jpg

Made from Chocolate pepper,scotch bonnet, cherry bell and scorpion pepper
a6e5yges.jpg

edu5a6yb.jpg

These get daily use, I also have this for special occasions
gu3a9ave.jpg

Made from Chocolate pepper,scotch bonnet, cherry bell and scorpion pepper
a6e5yges.jpg

Special sauce sounds like it hurts...looks appealing though.

My personal favorite dish (and the one I always get asked to make) is either my Buff-a-Que or my Spicy BBQ wings

My father in law got me this and it is so damn hot but not just hot to be hot, has a great flavor as well.

eby5enud.jpg

Been putting Tapatio on my lunches and breakfasts lately and like the added spice.

Caroline Reaper sauce is no joke. Extremely hot! But it does have a nice fruity taste to it.

Wow thread revival!!!

I am using this after I finished all the Sriracha in my house

987cee7d3376fd220780e7d3b8342b1a.jpg

Wow thread revival!!!

I am using this after I finished all the Sriracha in my house

987cee7d3376fd220780e7d3b8342b1a.jpg

Their Habanero hot sauce is quite tasty with a little kick

there is a Maui brand of Hot sauce made with Turmeric and ginger that is pretty tasty

Cholula and Siracha are staples in my house.

I also enjoy a nice new york rubbed on one side with Ghost Pepper flakes.

d160273ac5212629f1140877b5f513ab.jpg

Just a few of my everyday sauces

#TEAMSNELL aka #TeamGreen

This is my current favorite and it will definitely give you a warm, fuzzy feeling all over

maddog357-colletors.gif

Here is what is on the side of the bottle:

Hot Sauce-Extract Disclaimer
Due to the EXTREME nature of these products, please read the following disclaimer.

I agree, as indicated by my opening this bottle, as follows in connection with my purchase of this product:

1. Due to the extreme hot nature of this product, this product shall be used as a food additive. This product can cause serious injury if directly consumed, ingested or applied to the body.

2. Due to the extreme hot nature of this product, this product shall be used with extreme care in very small amounts only.

3. This product is to be used at my own risk, and I am fully understand the potential danger if used or handled improperly.

4. If I give this product as a gift, I will make the recipient fully aware of the potential danger if used or handled improperly.

5. I hereby disclaim, release and relinquish any and all claims, actions and lawsuits that I, or any of my dependents, heirs, family members or legal representatives, may have against any party relating to any damage or injury that may Result, or is alleged to have resulted, from the use, consumption, ingestion, contact or other use of or from the product.

6. I am not inebriated or otherwise not of a sound mind, and I fully able to make a sound decision about the purchase of this product.

And I wonder why nothing is ever hot enough for me anymore..lol

My father in law got me this and it is so damn hot but not just hot to be hot, has a great flavor as well.

eby5enud.jpg

CaJohn's is a local place here in Columbus. They have a huge selection of hot sauces. Every possible thing you could imagine.

Just rocked a couple last night during the super bowl, both very tasty!!!
C2vG8-zXAAEGRh1.jpg

I use these on almost everything. Had some hot sauce on my eggs this morning actually

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    548.6 KB · Views: 0
This is my current favorite and it will definitely give you a warm, fuzzy feeling all over

maddog357-colletors.gif

Here is what is on the side of the bottle:

Hot Sauce-Extract Disclaimer
Due to the EXTREME nature of these products, please read the following disclaimer.

I agree, as indicated by my opening this bottle, as follows in connection with my purchase of this product:

1. Due to the extreme hot nature of this product, this product shall be used as a food additive. This product can cause serious injury if directly consumed, ingested or applied to the body.

2. Due to the extreme hot nature of this product, this product shall be used with extreme care in very small amounts only.

3. This product is to be used at my own risk, and I am fully understand the potential danger if used or handled improperly.

4. If I give this product as a gift, I will make the recipient fully aware of the potential danger if used or handled improperly.

5. I hereby disclaim, release and relinquish any and all claims, actions and lawsuits that I, or any of my dependents, heirs, family members or legal representatives, may have against any party relating to any damage or injury that may Result, or is alleged to have resulted, from the use, consumption, ingestion, contact or other use of or from the product.

6. I am not inebriated or otherwise not of a sound mind, and I fully able to make a sound decision about the purchase of this product.

And I wonder why nothing is ever hot enough for me anymore..lol
That's like the 2nd or 3rd to last on the hot ones wing challenge, always seems to blow them away!

That's like the 2nd or 3rd to last on the hot ones wing challenge, always seems to blow them away!
This particular one is about 3 times the Scoville units as the one they use on the show. There are like 4 or 5 different levels of this sauce.

Back