The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made the 2 vids for the MC 3.0 today. Unfortunately both vids cut off about 15 seconds before I was finished and neither are good enough for submission. Hopefully I will get out tomorrow and get to redo them, it only stands about 50/50 that I will get out.

Come on Dawg!

Made the 2 vids for the MC 3.0 today. Unfortunately both vids cut off about 15 seconds before I was finished and neither are good enough for submission. Hopefully I will get out tomorrow and get to redo them, it only stands about 50/50 that I will get out.

Get er done Dawg :blob:!

Hope u can pull it off

Golftec not getting to my post yet! It's been a week and everyone else's has been answered!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Spent the morning working on ideas to grow our sales only to have the GM say he didn't like it & wouldn't take it to the marketing staff. So I'm meeting with the CEO Monday.

hate arguing with my girl in the morning. ruins the whole rest of the day

Shooting photos for a 5k this morning an it's a bit darn chilly out here.

Doesn't feel as cold when I'm golfing and not working.

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

KellyBo is heading to the hospital in Macon to be with her Mom. Good day yesterday turned into a bad evening and night. They are doing a lower GI today as she is having some distress in the lower abdominal area. I'm staying behind as our new replacement refrigerator is on the way from Lowe's this morning. I had to throw a heap of stuff out from the other "new" refrigerator, because of it dying on us :angry:.

KellyBo is heading to the hospital in Macon to be with her Mom. Good day yesterday turned into a bad evening and night. They are doing a lower GI today as she is having some distress in the lower abdominal area. I'm staying behind as our new replacement refrigerator is on the way from Lowe's this morning. I had to throw a heap of stuff out from the other "new" refrigerator, because of it dying on us :angry:.
Prayers headed her way OG , Hope all will be fine !

Hope all is well, OG. Lower GI can be über-painful, so I hope they get it taken care of in short order.

Did Lowe's even mention anything you could do to get reimbursed for their crap fridge ruining your food?

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Hope all is well, OG. Lower GI can be über-painful, so I hope they get it taken care of in short order.

Did Lowe's even mention anything you could do to get reimbursed for their crap fridge ruining your food?

Driving for show and chutting for dough

No however they did allow us to pick out a more expensive refrigerator and call it a wash. We're happy except for the hassle of having to do without certain products like milk etc. for a few days.

Thinking about your family OG. Hope things get better.

Golftec not getting to my post yet! It's been a week and everyone else's has been answered!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hidden agenda against Italians!!! Haha

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I have a huge blister on the side of my foot from my steel toe's that's in the perfect spot to rub like crazy in my golf shoes. Between work and honey do's I've missed playing the last two weeks, I'm playing today come heck or high water!

I hate people. Especially women. Every once in a while I try to think of why I don't like to have many friends, and then I'm quickly reminded again.

Thinking about your family OG. Hope things get better.

Actually KellyBo just received a call, prior to heading out the door for Macon. Her Mom is being dismissed this morning and having an outpatient GI series Tuesday. Gosh prayers work fast :bulgy-eyes:

Actually KellyBo just received a call, prior to heading out the door for Macon. Her Mom is being dismissed this morning and having an outpatient GI series Tuesday. Gosh prayers work fast :bulgy-eyes:

Shear numbers OG, you have ton's of friends here flooding the prayer stream, lol. Great to hear the good news!

That they do buddy, glad to read this. Also glad to read of the upgrade on the new refrigerator, seems like they have had this problem before.

I hate people. Especially women. Every once in a while I try to think of why I don't like to have many friends, and then I'm quickly reminded again.

I know the feeling exactly

I have a huge blister on the side of my foot from my steel toe's that's in the perfect spot to rub like crazy in my golf shoes. Between work and honey do's I've missed playing the last two weeks, I'm playing today come heck or high water!

Sorry about the foot buddy but have fun on the golf course today! Tape that sucker down and go at it :blob:

That they do buddy, glad to read this. Also glad to read of the upgrade on the new refrigerator, seems like they have had this problem before.

Yea the particular model we had purchased showed some bad reviews and boy did it live up to it. We bought it on the fly because of having sooooo much stuff to going on. The new model we are receiving today is "suppose" to be excellent. haha we'll see about that.

Glad to hear the good news OG!!!

Thanks buddy. KellyBo and I just might head out to Lane Creek Golf course this afternoon, to celebrate having a working one,,,, if the fridge does comes in this morning :thumb:

That is great news OG!

buy some milk before you play OG stock that baby up lol

buy some milk before you play OG stock that baby up lol

haha yea we have a ton of stuff to buy to restock the fridge. Almost scared to do it, if ya know what I mean :bulgy-eyes:

haha yea we have a ton of stuff to buy to restock the fridge. Almost scared to do it, if ya know what I mean :bulgy-eyes:

what you need to do is buy some ice cream so that if it works you can celebrate by eating ice cream later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back