2013 Morgan Cup Videos Due 10/20/12

Awesome to see all the videos coming in! Way to show support for THP everyone!

Alright people. Today is it!! Get those videos in. Don't be embarrassed if you don't have a great idea. That is not the point. You don't know how these will be judged. Just get the video in or you don't even have a chance

The countdown has reached 14 hours!

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

Wow, you go away for three weeks for work and there is a ton to catch up on. I was going to submit a video for this even though I'm not planning on really entering for the event but work seems to have thrown a wrench into that since today is the deadline. Good luck to all who are entering, and I'm really looking forward to watching all the videos.

uncle-sam-i-want-you-morgn-cup-M.jpg

Having a little fun messing around with Photoshop while I'm processing photos from the 5K this morning.

Wow, you go away for three weeks for work and there is a ton to catch up on. I was going to submit a video for this even though I'm not planning on really entering for the event but work seems to have thrown a wrench into that since today is the deadline. Good luck to all who are entering, and I'm really looking forward to watching all the videos.

This makes me sad Benjamin

BOO! I was hoping to maybe get to tee it up with the Breezy one!

This makes me sad Benjamin
I'm sorry buddy, I'd really love to play in it again, but I just have other trips and things that need to be prioities this year, and a trip like the MC is just not in the cards this year.

Wow. Great show of entries this morning. I hope more people start submitting!

The second best thing you can get from entering is: your videos have been received. Morgan
Come on y'all get those videos in!

I am hoping we get some more videos before the end of the day today. Only a few hours left. If you submitted a video and didn't get a response back from me, that means I didn't get it so send me a PM ASAP.

Now I have no insiders information. But if I read this and was not already in, I would think to myself that maybe there is a good chance of getting in if I just submit some videos. Come on people. Who wants memories that last a lifetime, plus a freaking staff bag with your name on it!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Now I have no insiders information. But if I read this and was not already in, I would think to myself that maybe there is a good chance of getting in if I just submit some videos. Come on people. Who wants memories that last a lifetime, plus a freaking staff bag with your name on it!

That's kinda how I read it too Chunky.....get those videos in people.....sit down in front of the camera and talk....it worked for lots of us last year.,..no eleborate editing or scripts required....just tell us how you feel!

C'mon people! Time is a slippin' away!

I sure hope more send their stuff in, I truly do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on folks!

I wasn't going to jump in because I'm right around the 18 handicap but everyone encouraged me to so I did. I know I can get it down ( hope server all strokes) before the MC if I'm selected.

It's not to late! 6 hours to go!

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

I get out of work at 11. That leaves me 1 hour. I think I'm going to try and get two quick ones in!!

I can't wait until the announcements start. That generates so much buzz around the forum. It's awesome!

As Europe would sing, Its the Final Countdown™

I can't wait until the announcements start. That generates so much buzz around the forum. It's awesome!

I agree...that will be a lot of fun. Even if I don't get in, I know 18 more great THPers will.

As Europe would sing, Its the Final Countdown™

I've had that song running through my head thinking about this all day.

[video=youtube;9jK-NcRmVcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw[/video]

I get out of work at 11. That leaves me 1 hour. I think I'm going to try and get two quick ones in!!

Do it dude!

I'm glad I did mine a while ago. This would drive me nuts.

Got 6 different Bio videos to chop apart and put together into one cohernt thought that I filmed in my car...Classic THP move there....

Promo video will be shot about 9 tonight and edited...

GG will you be up till midnight to confirm videos?

Back