The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, tribal tats FTW! Enjoy the city Kmac. It's a cool place. Walking around there can kill a day easy.

lol no thinking it through at all. Actually its just Tracy and I. She's sleeping or trying to at least.

Swing by the broadway theater for book of mormon and see if anyone turned in their tickets. maybe you can snag them last minute. Supposed to be awesome.

Swing by the broadway theater for book of mormon and see if anyone turned in their tickets. maybe you can snag them last minute. Supposed to be awesome.

He said he when with the guys, not the GF.

I guess frank and I need to hang out again because apparently he took me for a theater kind of guy.

I guess frank and I need to hang out again because apparently he took me for a theater kind of guy.

Book of Mormon is made by the Southpark guys. Absolutely inappropriate and hilarious.

Book of Mormon is made by the Southpark guys. Absolutely inappropriate and hilarious.

Yeah I've heard the same thing. Supposed to be very funny.

I am going to GA to play a round with OG, KB and MaryC! I am excited!

posting from my S3 so please excuse my spelling mistakles.

The weather looks really nice in new York. Sunny not much wind and no rain. Maybe the tour van should have come up here instead of Ohio :eek:

The weather looks really nice in new York. Sunny not much wind and no rain. Maybe the tour van should have come up here instead of Ohio :eek:

The weather in AC sucked that day, it got close.

Pastrami at the Carnegie deli. Dim sum at the big place on the second floor in China Town. Can't remember the name, but if you ask one of the guys on the street trying to sell you a watch, I'm sure he'll know.

Kevin

Have fun in the city Kmac. I love wandering around NYC.

Doh!!! Awesome day for NYC bro...enjoy!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Hey guys, I'm back home for a week so I may be able to THP a little this next week before leaving again. Miss you crazy buggers and talking golf. Not to mention playing golf.

Hey guys, I'm back home for a week so I may be able to THP a little this next week before leaving again. Miss you crazy buggers and talking golf. Not to mention playing golf.

*bro hug / back slap*

Hows your back doing buddy?

Bueno! Thanks for asking buddy! Saw the doc on Tuesday and I can start ramping up my exercise now and start chipping in November and back to full time golf in December based on how well I feel, etc. Still feels odd to not wake up with and carry pain with me throughout the day

Bueno! Thanks for asking buddy! Saw the doc on Tuesday and I can start ramping up my exercise now and start chipping in November and back to full time golf in December based on how well I feel, etc. Still feels odd to not wake up with and carry pain with me throughout the day

Thats great to hear man, I can't imagine how much your life is going to change without chronic pain. Your golf is going to be so much better as well swinging pain free.

just met my first thp'er
just so happens to be the very first thp'er lol
craig_mac
I'll post pics later cuz I forgot my pw on image shack

just met my first thp'er
craig_mac

That is awesome dude.

just met my first thp'er
craig_mac

That's awesome! How did you recognize him? Cigars?

Tapping & autocorrecting

"Life is short, Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
-Stanley Hudson

just met my first thp'er
craig_mac
Cool. I am so golf obsessed I was trying to figure out what your PW Pitching wedge had to do with Imageshack!

That's awesome! How did you recognize him? Cigars?

Tapping & autocorrecting

"Life is short, Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
-Stanley Hudson

Cool. I am so golf obsessed I was trying to figure out what your PW Pitching wedge had to do with Imageshack!

lol he said he was coming to play the course and I told him where I'd be so he rolled up on us and said hello

my pitching wedge was not enough club to reach image shacks green lol
I forgot the password lol

lol he said he was coming to play the course and I told him where I'd be so he rolled up on us and said hello

my pitching wedge was not enough club to reach image shacks green lol
I forgot the password lol

hahah that makes sense now lol

I bought a new Table saw this today to replace my old one. Pretty excited about it as I got a great deal and this saw is a big upgrade over my old table saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back