Trucks! Post em Up!

sparksjr

Reaction score
Handicap
Traveling
Just searched thru 20 pages of search results and couldn't find a thread dedicated to trucks. I know you Florida, Georgia and Texas guys love your trucks as much as us Tennesse guys do so let's get some pics up! Big trucks, small trucks, lifted trucks, lowered trucks...doesn't matter. Post up pics of your daily driver, your off road monster or anything in between. Everyone appreciates a slick looking truck no matter what brand you are loyal to!

I'll start with my baby:
BEBC6553-6F49-4F1B-8930-EE687860F907-20242-0000068AC7127387.jpg

789ACEE1-2646-441F-9806-AD124AEC4000-20242-0000068ABEA8FC18.jpg

She's a 2008 F-250 6.4L Powerstroke. Bought her used and bone stock with 18k miles on it. It's a job 1 that scares some people off but (knock on wood) I have had no issues with. She has about 60k miles on her now and has had a Spartan tuner on it for about 30k miles. I can squeeze up to 17mpg on the hwy if I load the 300hp tune on it but feel much better running the 210 tune for now. Tires are Nitto Trail grapplers in 35" and I love em. Loud, yes but not as loud as other similarly aggressive tires.

For a 4 ton truck she will get up and go when I ask her to, it is honestly the kind of truck I have wanted since I was 16 and I am blessed enough to own her now.

Enough about her...let's see your sweet rides!

I miss driving my truck on a daily basis. I have/had an 05 Titan. IT didn't have much of a lift on it, but I tucked 35" Cooper Mud Terrains on there, and it was a great truck for me. I put it through hell quite a few times, and probably 20K or more of its total 110K I put on it were with 6K pounds or more behind it.

I miss driving my truck on a daily basis. I have/had an 05 Titan. IT didn't have much of a lift on it, but I tucked 35" Cooper Mud Terrains on there, and it was a great truck for me. I put it through hell quite a few times, and probably 20K or more of its total 110K I put on it were with 6K pounds or more behind it.

Kip Moore was right when he said there's "Somethin' 'Bout a Truck."

I have seen some Titans get some pretty sweet makeovers. They can be some of the best looking trucks around with a few accessories that's for sure. Probably run 300k miles too!

We sold our F250 when we had our first kid. I still miss that truck.

Kip Moore was right when he said there's "Somethin' 'Bout a Truck."

I have seen some Titans get some pretty sweet makeovers. They can be some of the best looking trucks around with a few accessories that's for sure. Probably run 300k miles too!

I actually rarely see a Titan I like, but I'm stuck in the past. I still like small rims, big tires, and small doses of chrome.

Ok, I could have some fun with the Ford fans on this thread. I work at a Ford dealership here in Central Kansas, and we get some really sweet trucks in for sale all the time. MOST of the vehicles we sell are trucks. Everything from the dearly departed Ranger up to F550's. Have one you want to see more of? Let me know and I'll do my best to post some pics if you want.

I personally DON'T own a truck, but mainly because I have no need for one really. Not that I wouldn't love to have one and drive it. If I was going to buy one right now, and money wasn't a big deal. I'd get a 2013 Ford F-150 Supercrew Platinum 4x4, or King Ranch...either one.

Ok, I could have some fun with the Ford fans on this thread. I work at a Ford dealership here in Central Kansas, and we get some really sweet trucks in for sale all the time. MOST of the vehicles we sell are trucks. Everything from the dearly departed Ranger up to F550's. Have one you want to see more of? Let me know and I'll do my best to post some pics if you want.

I personally DON'T own a truck, but mainly because I have no need for one really. Not that I wouldn't love to have one and drive it. If I was going to buy one right now, and money wasn't a big deal. I'd get a 2013 Ford F-150 Supercrew Platinum 4x4, or King Ranch...either one.

That is what I almost traded my F-250 for about 3 months ago. They are sweet truck but gosh I'm glad I came to my senses...

Here is my old F-150 that I traded in towards my current F-250. I am still trying to find a pic of it after I got the 4" lift and 35" BFG's. Wake, it was on 16's and I think you would have liked.:

PICT0788.jpg

My first vehicle was a red 1990 single cab F-150...it was a shortbed with 33" tires, chrome tool box, manual tranny and looks to kill. I traded it for a Grand Cherokee and have hated myself ever since! Wish I had pics of it, first truck always has a special place in my heart...lol

Heres one of my ol trucks. Its a 96 F250. 460ci 4.11 limited slip
96F-250.jpg
[/IMG]

tappin from my big as note2

It sounds right up my alley.

I dint have nearly enough pictures of my truck, and don't have any when it was on 35s, I hate that.

image_zps655ac96a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I don't have any recent pics of my truck. It's just a bone stock Silver 2001 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4. Just got it's 3rd set of tires and about ready for it's 90,000 mile tune up.

This is the only pic I could find of my truck. It just sits most of the time.
y9ymydyt.jpg

I was truck hunting today.
I was at Ford and Ram and with employee pricing, I optioned two out to around $44,500 + Tax. The Ford didn't really turn me on too much but I could probably live with it... the Ram though, god I Love those trucks so much! Now to drum up some cash...

Here's my grocery getter. This thing has seen a lot of dirt road and I think I've replaced every part on it at least once.
8evaba7u.jpg

Here's my grocery getter. This thing has seen a lot of dirt road and I think I've replaced every part on it at least once.
8evaba7u.jpg

Chrome on a 4x4!

Chrome on a 4x4!

Haha they're pretty beat but if I try really hard I can make them shine a little. My wife loves it though and I don't think she'll ever let me sell the p.o.s.

Haha they're pretty beat but if I try really hard I can make them shine a little. My wife loves it though and I don't think she'll ever let me sell the p.o.s.

2007?..

Good looking truck Curtis!

3uhave3e.jpg

bypavevu.jpg

myqydyme.jpg

6u5azupy.jpg

u3y8aput.jpg

This is my baby. 2yrs of work bit minus paint is done.. :)

Just searched thru 20 pages of search results and couldn't find a thread dedicated to trucks. I know you Florida, Georgia and Texas guys love your trucks as much as us Tennesse guys do so let's get some pics up! Big trucks, small trucks, lifted trucks, lowered trucks...doesn't matter. Post up pics of your daily driver, your off road monster or anything in between. Everyone appreciates a slick looking truck no matter what brand you are loyal to!

I'll start with my baby:
BEBC6553-6F49-4F1B-8930-EE687860F907-20242-0000068AC7127387.jpg

789ACEE1-2646-441F-9806-AD124AEC4000-20242-0000068ABEA8FC18.jpg

She's a 2008 F-250 6.4L Powerstroke. Bought her used and bone stock with 18k miles on it. It's a job 1 that scares some people off but (knock on wood) I have had no issues with. She has about 60k miles on her now and has had a Spartan tuner on it for about 30k miles. I can squeeze up to 17mpg on the hwy if I load the 300hp tune on it but feel much better running the 210 tune for now. Tires are Nitto Trail grapplers in 35" and I love em. Loud, yes but not as loud as other similarly aggressive tires.

For a 4 ton truck she will get up and go when I ask her to, it is honestly the kind of truck I have wanted since I was 16 and I am blessed enough to own her now.

Enough about her...let's see your sweet rides!

4 ton? Is that 4000kg's or 4000lbs? If it's the former then DAMN!

Good lord, I'm surprised it gets rolling with that much weight to lug around, lol.

Back