Trucks! Post em Up!

Being a native Texan ... I have always had a truck in the driveway ... this is a 2006 with 33k miles ... I ride my bike most days to work so its easy to keep mileage down ...

eramygug.jpg

Pulled a buddy out this morning haha.

My '04 F150 Next to my father-in-law's '11 F150. I dunno how old this picture is, at least a couple of years. I keep saying I'm going to buy a new truck, but when it comes down to it, this still runs well and not having a car payment is bliss. Tires are 35" Nitto Mud Grapplers.

2013-01-05_15-34-10_610.jpg

I have had my eye on an all blacked out Ford F150 FX4 that we have on our lot but after seeing one of the new 2015's built with the sport package I'm holding off. Probably next spring I'll jump into the new F150, black on black with the black sport rims. I'll see if I can get a photo loaded up on our dealer build program.

My 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 White Diamond Edition

photo3.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Some good looking trucks in here. I've got an '07 four door F-150 that I love. No reason to get anything else that I can think of right now.

I miss every truck I've had. Practicality & mileage won when I bought the Fusion.
One day, I'll get off the road so much & will have another one.:crying:

Don't own a truck but I can dream I guess. Black Widow. Got to sit in one of these last year. bada$$
lbwidow1G.jpg

My 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 White Diamond Edition

photo3.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Very nice truck! I'd love to have one of those one of these days when I grow up! Building a house comes first I suppose!

Very nice truck! I'd love to have one of those one of these days when I grow up! Building a house comes first I suppose!

Thank you! It's definitely my baby!

I bought this truck after we built our house as well! Finally gave the wife what she wanted, so I got what I wanted!

I have had my eye on an all blacked out Ford F150 FX4 that we have on our lot but after seeing one of the new 2015's built with the sport package I'm holding off. Probably next spring I'll jump into the new F150, black on black with the black sport rims. I'll see if I can get a photo loaded up on our dealer build program.

...if only I could talk the wife into letting me buy a Raptor, I'd happily buy a new truck then. HA!

I can't believe I missed this thread! Anyways I bought this truck new in 1998 and now have right at 250,000 miles on it. It's toted me through thick and thin and I can't imagine not having one. In this pic she is loaded down with stuff to bring over to our current home which we moved to June 1st. You can see a man with a truck has to have a rocking chair to go with her. :D

Thank you! It's definitely my baby!

I bought this truck after we built our house as well! Finally gave the wife what she wanted, so I got what I wanted!

Once we get moved into our house, we will be able to start renting the place where we live now. With that extra income and the fact that my little girl will be going to school and I won't have to pay for childcare most of the year, hopefully I can put some $ away and start hunting for a full size truck. My 2001 Tacoma has served me well and will make a dandy hunting truck, but I need something a little bigger for hauling my tractor, ranger and that sort of stuff.

I can't believe I missed this thread! Anyways I bought this truck new in 1998 and now have right at 250,000 miles on it. It's toted me through thick and thin and I can't imagine not having one. In this pic she is loaded down with stuff to bring over to our current home which we moved to June 1st. You can see a man with a truck has to have a rocking chair to go with her. :D

OG, those late 90's trucks were/are some solid rigs. My dad has 2 of them and they have been solid to say the least.

Ford F650 please!!!

6693463521_49fb7a7185_z.jpg

1f584228117bca0c520b257165140495.jpg

Picked up my new Silverado a month ago.

97021bfd1dd739448c0d5931ab73a245_zps178e253e.jpg

12276976d04d9a01d9cf801c17f194e0_zps7bda478d.jpg

My 2009 F-150 Platinum. This is from last summer when I forgot to put the parking break on when changing a flat. The jack slipped and next thing you know I needed a new garage door.

It could have been much worse.

It could have been much worse.
That is why I never work in front of or behind any truck on a jack.

Also that was the start of a total garage rehab project -- this was 1 week after the incident.
IMG_1579_zpsca8ebb48.jpg

Here's my beauty :thumb::in-love:

With my hillbilly roots, a truck is a must so I drive an '06 Ram Night Runner. What I especially like about this truck as well as my car, I own them, there are no payments. Most of the new trucks are rather tempting, but I really like having no payments. A lot of people are in for a shock when they reach the Pearly Gates and St. Peter says "get in the pickup we're driving up to the big house."

This is my 2012 GMC Sierra 2500HD.

My 2010 F250 CC 6.4 diesel. The day after I shot this pic I give her a much needed bath.

IMG_1019-Edit_zps06e73c5b.jpg

cf7282d67be212c9c97a1092ca8b24f5.jpg

My daily driver....'02 Ford F150 XLT FX4

6" suspension lift
3" body lift
39x14.50x16.5 Pitbull Maddogs (in this pic)
Eagle Alloys
Longtube headers
K&N Intake
No cats
3" exhaust into Spintech Race Mufflers
4.88 gears
LED lights everywhere
Etc., Etc., Etc,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cf7282d67be212c9c97a1092ca8b24f5.jpg

My daily driver....'02 Ford F150 XLT FX4

6" suspension lift
3" body lift
39x14.50x16.5 Pitbull Maddogs (in this pic)
Eagle Alloys
Longtube headers
K&N Intake
No cats
3" exhaust into Spintech Race Mufflers
4.88 gears
LED lights everywhere
Etc., Etc., Etc,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daily driver? What does your Off Road truck look like? Lol Looks good.

Back