Anyone Use Hireko Heads??

Nalajr

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all,

Been checking out some of the heads from Hireko Golf and they look pretty good. I'm thinking about a set of irons that are very forgiving to help me get back into hitting the ball. Haven't been hitting for many years so I need all the help I can get.

I've been looking at Golfworks heads too. I don't know what would be the best choice for my situation, the Hireko or Golfworks heads. I know the Golfworks are more popular and well known and probably more people use them. I haven't heard hardly anything about the Hireko stuff, that's why I am starting this thread.

I'd like to know if you all have any experience with the Hireko iron heads. Have you owned or hit any of them or heard any info about them? If you know about any of the Golfworks heads too, I'd appreciate hearing about those too.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Nalajr

I have played and built several sets of Hireko irons and several of their wedges, drivers & hybrids. They are a fine quality component company.

I just bought a set of Dynacraft heads, haven't had the chance to install them yet, but they look great. Components (not clones) are pretty underrated. Can't wait to put them in play!

I have a set of Acer irons from Hireko in my bag now. I've been playing them for a few months and I really like them. The quality is good and they feel great when hit solid. I built a set for a friend and he's a big fan too. I would definitely recommend them. I'm also playing the Matlby Tour Grind MG wedges from Golfworks and they're amazing. The Maltby irons and wedges are very well crafted products. A little pricier than the Hireko stuff but still half the cost of the name brands. Which clubheads were you looking at trying?

I've had some great luck with Hireko Stuff. As you can see from my sig I currently game an Acer hybrid (maybe the straightest club in my bag, I plan on buying another) and the hireko bionik putter is Awesome. I've had a few people go out and order the exact same putter after using mine. Great pricing too. Buy with confidence man!

i built a few clubs from Hireko and Golfworks before building out a full set, and I settled on the Maltby KE4 forged irons. They can get a little pricey, with the heads $30+ each, but I've been very impressed by them. Even with a very basic uniflex shaft and crap grips, they have done me very well. Had it not been for getting in the Callaway Apex irons event I would at the very least upgrade the grips on the Maltby set and game them for a while. GREAT distance and not hard to control, pretty good feedback on misses. They look pretty sharp as well if you ask me.

They do have a cast version of the KE4 that are more cost effective, but I didn't make any so I can't comment on them.

Back