2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to everyone and get ready for an inmense amount of support from the forum and sponsors and the ride of your life!

I am fairly relaxed as well. Either I am in or I am not. If I am I give my best to this event. If I am not I still give my best to this event. That is how I see it!

Solid attitude my friend!

This year's event will be different on all accounts, and will be perfect for forum participation for those that are involved directly as well as those that want to follow along. If you do not get selected and want to be a part of the event as a volunteer, please send a PM to GolferGal and she will put your name on the list. More details to come on that as we move forward.

I can't even begin to say how awesome being a volunteer is for the Morgan Cup, if something prevents you from participating in the event as a player I can assure you that the best seat in the house is as a volunteer. You get to see just about everything and call it as it happens, plus you'll be a part of the biggest and best amateur golfing event out there.

I can't even begin to say how awesome being a volunteer is for the Morgan Cup, if something prevents you from participating in the event as a player I can assure you that the best seat in the house is as a volunteer. You get to see just about everything and call it as it happens, plus you'll be a part of the biggest and best amateur golfing event out there.

Well said buddy....you did a fantastic job last year...I'm sad that you can't make it this year...you will be missed.

You were awesome Trout and because of the fine work you did, it made my decision to step away and be behind the camera that much easier. I saw you having fun and knew how much fun it would be to work with the volunteers to bring this event to the people.

You were awesome Trout and because of the fine work you did, it made my decision to step away and be behind the camera that much easier. I saw you having fun and knew how much fun it would be to work with the volunteers to bring this event to the people.

Oh man you're gonna kill it JB, I can't wait to see the event unfold this year. I'm pumped!

Working the camera was a blast, cant tell you how much fun it was to take in some of those rounds (chex mix?).

I have a feeling there will be some awesome interviews conducted by you this year at Myrtle.

I was hoping that you had more time to hang out after we were done shooting video on Friday and Saturday.
I can understand that your house was close by and you had family to tend to Buddy. There's So much of the past to catch up on perhaps some day soon Trout.

That's awesome to hear from a few of the past volunteers. I'm looking forward to the weekend, one way or another!

The volunteers absolutely KILLED it last year. Would be awesome to see more this year.

The volunteers absolutely KILLED it last year. Would be awesome to see more this year.

Yeah it sounds like there will be a ton of volunteers this year based on what everyone has been posting, which will be great to see

I think I'm just ready to get this started.

At this point it's not even about if I am selected I just want to start rooting for someone besides Team Hackers :alien:

Great video's by all 4 captains. Good luck to everyone who applied. I didn't think my game was ready for the MC at this time but I certainly will be supporting this amazing event.

Yeah it sounds like there will be a ton of volunteers this year based on what everyone has been posting, which will be great to see

Yeah I noticed that too. The buzz for this is awesome between all aspects

I just hope everyone still has that attitude after the selections are over, it's easy to say that now...it's another entirely to follow through if you don't get selected.

I hope everyone remembers how much fun War Eagle, Trout Bum, Shark Wrestler, FrankA and Grant had last year as volunteers.

I would think you would have so much fun as a volunteer, if not even more, as the participants because you get to hang out with some real good guys and watch some great golf and after all that still get to relive the action with everybody as well.

I just hope everyone still has that attitude after the selections are over, it's easy to say that now...it's another entirely to follow through if you don't get selected.

I hope everyone remembers how much fun War Eagle, Trout Bum, Shark Wrestler, FrankA and Grant had last year as volunteers.

100% agree

I can guarantee that I'll be busting my hump to get down to MB to volunteer if I'm not selected. Too great of an event to miss.

All I know is in or not, I'm going to be more than thrilled for those that are selected no matter what. I hope everyone is that way about this, no sadness/bitterness, just happiness for those involved!
I sincerely hope this is the case for everyone.

Great video's by all 4 captains. Good luck to everyone who applied. I didn't think my game was ready for the MC at this time but I certainly will be supporting this amazing event.
You're a 14 handicap! Your game is ready now!

You're a 14 handicap! Your game is ready now!

Remember that is an internet handicap of 14 Smalls. :alien:

Yeah that was a few months ago... I've been struggling lately. I'm too inconsistent right now and would like to become a more steady player before entering a competition like the MC.

I can't say I won't be dissapointed if I don't get selected. I want this in a bad way. I want to Rock THP and my Sponsor. Truthfully, I need this...I need something I can focus on. But good luck to everyone!

I can't say I won't be dissapointed if I don't get selected. I want this in a bad way. I want to Rock THP and my Sponsor. Truthfully, I need this...I need something I can focus on. But good luck to everyone!

I can understand that, but even if you dont make it, you can still do all of the above, and even more with 4+ sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back