2013 THP Fantasy - The Leagues

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Here are the 5 official leagues and their draft nights. Remember the draft will take place at 7pm EST on the days listed below. Sunday is August 25th and Monday is August 26th. We will have a notice go out soon so you can join ESPN. Good luck everyone!

leagues-X2.jpg

It's on!

Whooooooo!

Now I get to get fired and have my ass kicked by GG! :alien:

Wow wow league 1 is epic.

Leagues #3 looks like a tough bunch of guys! Good luck to you all!

On a side note, at least I'm not drafting last....lol

bmwnola you have some serious homework to do brother!

Can not wait for this! League 4 looks pretty great!

hahahahahahahaah yesssss!!! I am going to get beat by a girl and it's going to be awesome!!!

#FantasyFoutballMONSTER!!!!!

What is the point structure? Do you get two points for free throws? How many kickers should I draft? They get all the points on the court.

I do not believe this is the order

I would say I'll take bribes to throw weeks, but I don't even think I'd know how to do that hahaha!

Forget it. I'm in for the win-ish.

Just a heads up everybody, this is NOT your draft order.

League 1 is STACKED. Wow!

Cannot wait. Love this time of year!

Um... Ricky, Dan, Buck

Did I end up in the NHL fantasy league. You did tell these guys it was fantasy football right?

Just a heads up everybody, this is NOT your draft order.

Which means NOW...I'll probably end up with the 16th pick!

Stoked!!! I'm drafting favre out the gate, nobody better touch him.

There were quite a few requests to be on my league...that's why league one looks like it does. Unfortunately for them, they will all lose, but it should still be a fun league. :smile:

Wow! What awesome leagues and great turn outs. Safe to say I'll be at the basement of league #2! Now to think of a name...

There were quite a few requests to be on my league...that's why league one looks like it does. Unfortunately for them, they will all lose, but it should still be a fun league. :smile:

Yeah....ummm....that's cute.

Like a girl to say something so silly.

:)

Is there a runner up prize for League 1? hahaha

Also, is there a prize for "tried hardest yet remained horrible"?

#Optimism

Back