THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Why quit? It's apparent the tracheotomy didnt stop him from doing so. He probably plugs that hole with a Canadian Cuban every night.

Oh man... "Where's the Canadian?!"

Hit her upside her jaw with a piece of chicken.

Hahahaha!!! Glad you went with that photo for your avatar my friend!!!!

Thanks Deano, I can't see them at work, but I wrote the page number down and I am planning on rewatching them tonight. If I can find my camera, its MIA at the moment, Ill throw some pictures of the FGP up.

oh yes, throw some up here and in that contest thread too!

Gotta say it's quite depressing being back at work working while it's storming like crazy outside, going to be a wet day for me, to bad it's not on Pipestone with some great THP'ers.

Topdogg almost forgot, it was nice meeting you dude! All of us Indiana guys should try to sneak one more round in before winter sets in. Hitman is only 30mins from me and I know there were some from the Indy area as well.

Jrod, I'm still Dan's biggest fan. You can't play as well as him and be a fan. You have to be a hack like me... :smile: I hope you liked that Test ball. How did it work out for you. I hope I get a chance to tee it up with you sometime. I would like to watch you play golf, I am sure I could learn a thing or two. Plus we would have fun, you seem like a cool dude.

It worked great bro until I hit a cart part on 18 (9th hole played) and just ruined the cover. Thanks a lot for letting me use one!

Topdogg almost forgot, it was nice meeting you dude! All of us Indiana guys should try to sneak one more round in before winter sets in. Hitman is only 30mins from me and I know there were some from the Indy area as well.

yeah I think Skittles is right there as well

JRod is big time. On paper anyways. If you asked him during his round, you'd think he was gearing up for a round in the 120s hahaha

I was close. I am such an internet golfer.

Why quit? It's apparent the tracheotomy didnt stop him from doing so. He probably plugs that hole with a Canadian Cuban every night.

Dude that guy, One T and I were laughing so hard as we watched that guy harass JB and JB looked the most uncomfortable I have ever seen him.

Dude that guy, One T and I were laughing so hard as we watched that guy harass JB and JB looked the most uncomfortable I have ever seen him.

It was just awkward, I just tried to scoot over in the cart as far away as I could

JB look terrified

It was amazing.

yeah amazing was the word I was thinking of

It did lead to some entertainment throughout the round though

You are so money and you don't even know it!

And that scene was definitely hilarious. ThroatWrestlerrrrrr

You are so money and you don't even know it!

And that scene was definitely hilarious. ThroatWrestlerrrrrr

What was the white thing covering it? So he didn't get random debris in there?

Its alright dude. I am pretty forgettable. Haha. Yeah we certainly can get another round in. We could probably get a bunch of guys as well!

What was the white thing covering it? So he didn't get random debris in there?
That's exactly what it was for, actually. A lot of times people will use a bandanna or a scarf, not that dude. He went with a mesh pouch.

Its alright dude. I am pretty forgettable. Haha. Yeah we certainly can get another round in. We could probably get a bunch of guys as well!
lol not at all man, just do many people over that weekend. I'm sure we could get a decent group as long as the weather is nice 1 more weekend for us.

hahahahah...that dude could have said Sharkwrestler better than Jake.

I found a video of T2Grn18 ripping the cover off his ball with the 3 Wood.

Friday

Friday started with me leaving my place around 7:00, which means 7:45 ddec standard time. It was pouring rain outside and things were not looking so good. What the hell was I thinking, driving to Ohio to play golf in horrible weather. Well after 3 hours clear skies found me and all was good. I met up with tnolan at his house. Met his dogs, the new lovely addition, and said hello to Whitney(who is an angel for letting him go). After about 15 minutes we were off to Ohio. Other than some bad traffic and a slight mixup with directions, the drive was awesome. We had a good time catching up with each other and were both really excited about getting to meet up with some THPers. Once 10yarddraw posted he was buying the beers at Buffalo Wild Wings, Tyno stepped on the gas and we got to Ohio a little after 10. We met up a group of about 12 guys and it was like walking in to a room filled with guys you have known for years. Since nobody saved me a seat I had to sit at a broken arcade racing game. The moment of the night was when we were shooting napkins across the table trying to make it in tylers beer glass. One-T tells youngbuck he will pay him 20 bucks if he makes 1 shot out of 10 tries and if he misses he owes One-T 5 bucks. Well for the first few tries it looked like the money was safely going to be Jarrets, but then youngbuck drains it. The crowd went wild!

Saturday

Ohio looked and felt crappy. It was raining, it was cold, and poor War Eagle was suffering from hypothermia. Met up at the Tour Van with about 30 other THPers as we huddled under umbrellas. I was able to get an awesome Cross Golf beanie, some Lamkin grips, and Bridgestone balls(thanks to all 3 of those companies for providing them). After waiting for the rain to stop we headed over to the practice green for some much anticipated contests. The first contest was the putting contest, which was won by Bogey. The most interesting contest was the Iron contest where we hit a downhill pitch from the opposite side of the ball. RxGus came oh so close to winning, but Bhilin stole the show at the end. No trip to Ohio is complete without some chutting. It was rather fun watching everyone participate in these. Hitman ended up taking the chutting crown for the day.

The demo portion of the day was fun as always. There is so much equipment, which is still a small percentage of what is at the demo day in May. I always like talking to guy about what they are hitting and what they are liking. It’s always a great time. I know Bert was liking the AMP driver as he pounded them long and straight every time. There was also a lot of B Asha love going on. Watching JRod and Canadan hit their drivers with those shafts installed was just unreal. Both of them have effortless swings that provide a lot of power. For that I hate both of them.

On to the course I go. Teeing it up with MikeDean, Griff, and Bert. These fellas were a joy to play with, even Deano 2.0. Things were just business as usual for Bert, that guy seemingly hit every fairway and had some damn good distance doing so. Talk about a guy who was just there to play some golf with buddies. I don’t think the smile left his face all afternoon. One of these days I want to have a putting round like Griff. The man never once had to fret over a 3 putt. If his first putt didn’t go in, it was always within kick in range. As for Deano 2.0, we had some fun. He took 2 of my dollar bills from the Cheeks fund, but that’s alright with me. After the round we all sat along the 18th and watched groups come in. There certainly were some “interesting” shots that came in. Watching Biglee come stumbling down the final hole just put a perfect end to the day at Pipestone.

For dinner we went to a pizza and sub shop. The food was pretty good although I should have gotten a damn calzone instead of some baked turkey thing. Sat at a booth with Tyno, T2GRN, and his son youngbuck. I’ll say one thing, youngbuck fits in just like one of the guys. He will bust your chops with the best of them. He and I had an interesting bet which would have left me forfeiting my J40 irons to him, but he did not pull through. It was awesome sharing a booth with those 3 guys. T2G and youngbuck clearly have a great father son relationship that is just cool to see. I’m glad they both made it out to Ohio.

Later that night some of us spent some time in casa de SHARKWRESTLER. Shared a lot of laughs with INgolfer, One-T, Sharky, TopDogg, Tyno(dude just won’t leave me alone), and INgolfer’s bro-in-law. Poor Jim wanted to catch some sleep but nobody would let him.

Back