2013 Callaway X-Forged Irons Preview

With a peek into what they are bringing and another Morgan Cup supporter, you lucky few are going to be on cloud nine!!!

OH. MY. GOD.

Those are gorgeous!!!

Look great. We're these the prototypes we saw a few months ago or am I thinking of a different club

I think you're thinking of the proto utility irons.

Oh baby....now those are sexy looking irons right there!

Sweet. This means the RX Forged will go down in price and be easier of my wallet next April!

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

Wow those are beautiful! I want them now.

Holy moly those look good!

John Deere Tap'n

Who care about the TM RBladez after seeing these pics? Not I. Wow I can't stop looking at the pics.

Those are SICK looking. I really want to see these in my hands.

Those are sexy! If this is the first stage of the war that Harry Arnett spoke of. Callaway is going to do very very well.

Are those in hand pictures or from Callaway? I would love to see some top line and grove pictures.

Yeah...those are pretty. I wish my game could handle those bad boys. Well done Callaway!

O....... My....... :eek:

These are a must have

Id like to see the sole too.

Callaway will probably wreak a lot of family budgets when these are released.
Thanks for posting the picture those are so good looking JB.

OH MY!!! those are some great looking irons. I really enjoyed the 2012 offering and these just step it up a notch! They are sleek and elegant but look like they mean some serious business.

Now those are some sharp looking irons.

Sexy! Surprised Mickelson is playing these over those tiny little Musclebacks.

Those look really good.

Yummy. Those irons are sexy.

I love my X-forged and those might be better looking.

Those will be mine. Holy hotness

Beautiful irons. Callaway's X Forged line continues to blow the doors off.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Man those are some gorgeous looking irons. I can't wait to hear the early feedback on these. Jake, might as well get your specs ready for these!

Back