The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told my aunt to stay off the news. Dang!

Tap-taddict

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

That call in sounds like something I would do. Lol, trolls are funny.

Dear War Eagle,
Ohio misses you, please come back soon

Sincerely,
NoLimitSoldier

NoLimitSoldier is the golden ticket of Ohio.

I agree, my apologies for you not finding any "surprises" on the course here, but I think the entertainment value was just as good!

I just tried a flavor of monster "absolute zero" that may give Xyience Cherry Lime a run for its money.. and I didnt think that was possible from another sugar and calorie free energy drink

I watched the Morgan Cup captain videos last night before going to bed. I had a dream last night that I played a round with War Eagle in a team event and I was so bad that he took off his shoe and threw it at me. I actually woke up laughing about it. This dang place haunts my dreams..haha

I watched the Morgan Cup captain videos last night before going to bed. I had a dream last night that I played a round with War Eagle in a team event and I was so bad that he took off his shoe and threw it at me. I actually woke up laughing about it. This dang place haunts my dreams..haha

Dude, that's pretty funny. I wouldn't throw a shoe though, possibly something else, but not a shoe.

Dude, that's pretty funny. I wouldn't throw a shoe though, possibly something else, but not a shoe.

Hahah I hit my shot wayyyyy left and you just looked at me took your shoe off and threw it at me and then that was the whole dream. It was hilarious. My wife thought I was insane when I woke up laughing.

Hahah I hit my shot wayyyyy left and you just looked at me took your shoe off and threw it at me and then that was the whole dream. It was hilarious. My wife thought I was insane when I woke up laughing.

My ball was probably wayyyyy right.

John Deere apparently makes luggage. Who knew?

I once had a GM washing machine. It had an agitator that went up and down. It was loud but cleaned clothes well.

I always think its cool when I see these kinds of online user numbers - that's a lot of hackers and potential hackers

THP-online-M.jpg

I could see you tossing the golden ticket at him

"Who throws a shoe? I mean honestly.."

"Who throws a shoe? I mean honestly.."

I used to think that scene was so cool i used shoethrower9 as my yahoo account way back when.

I used to think that scene was so cool i used shoethrower9 as my yahoo account way back when.

Hahaha That's such a gold line from a movie, you can't help but laugh at it

I always think its cool when I see these kinds of online user numbers - that's a lot of hackers and potential hackers

THP-online-M.jpg

New RBZs dude. They draw big time.

This is pretty cool

slomowood.gif

nice find kmac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back