The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What brand tv you getting

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Scored a round via Golfnow today for the Dye Valley Course at Sawgrass tomorrow, forecaddie included, for only $59. Sweet!

Scored a round via Golfnow today for the Dye Valley Course at Sawgrass tomorrow, forecaddie included, for only $59. Sweet!
OK, well thats pretty sweet\

What brand tv you getting

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Vizio smart TV. We have a guy coming who is building some shelves/cabinets around the fireplace, mount the TV and a few other jobs.

Right after the Web.com tournament? Holy cow man that's an unbelievable deal. That course is going to be brutal!

Got off the plane to see some awesome MC news on THP and then turned my blackberry back on to an email from CEO of my company about a possible position that would have me working less than a mile from my house.

Have been working on this for a while, excited to see this may be coming to light.

Wow. This has me incredibly excited.

Got off the plane to see some awesome MC news on THP and then turned my blackberry back on to an email from CEO of my company about a possible position that would have me working less than a mile from my house.

Have been working on this for a while, excited to see this may be coming to light.

Great month for you WE!

That is incredible man!! You've done a lot of good around here lately. Glad to here it's getting paid back in your life man.

Awesome stuff War! That'a great.

Congrats WAR. Thats awesome man.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Dude that's awesome to hear congested man

Early voting too all of about 13 minutes.

Glad I decided to do that and skip the Election Day lines.

Tap-taddict

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

That's awesome! Hope all works out well for you!

Congrats War on the upcoming reassignment closer to home! Man that is some great news for sure.

edit: Update on KellyBo's Mom. She is out of ICU and into a regular room. Kelly is playing in a golf tournament today at Idle Hour CC in Macon, while her brother sits with her Mom. The health issue appears to be stable at this point, so Kelly is getting a well deserved day out for fun.

Last edited:
Congratulations WE, and great news from the KellyBo family.

Indeed a much needed good newsgroups KellyBo and congrats WE

Mom was released from the hospital today! I was able to play in the member/guest tournament at Idle Hour (private club in Macon, GA) and my partner and I won 1st place gross. Received a nice engraved glass mug. Glad to be back home after many days spent with Mom at the hospital.

Mom was released from the hospital today! I was able to play in the member/guest tournament at Idle Hour (private club in Macon, GA) and my partner and I won 1st place gross. Received a nice engraved glass mug. Glad to be back home after many days spent with Mom at the hospital.

Well talk about an awesome day...Congrats all around

Just read One Fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish to my daughter and she laughed the whole time. It was awesome.

Just read One Fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish to my daughter and she laughed the whole time. It was awesome.

That's the stuff u remember forever

Wait til she reads it to u for the first time...tear jerker

That's the stuff u remember forever

Wait til she reads it to u for the first time...tear jerker

Thanks man. Now I just started to tear up thinking about it. That was one of the coolest things I have ever done. Being a parent is awesome :)

Thanks man. Now I just started to tear up thinking about it. That was one of the coolest things I have ever done. Being a parent is awesome :)

No doubt man, sometimes its the simplest things that will humble u immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back