Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I'm already considering getting a couple of lessons in early, so I can work on my game over the winter. Don't want to show up swinging like an octopus falling out of a tree! The drinking bit? I already have a solid practice regime in place there.

I can't wait for this thing, but unfortunately I do have to wait 7 months. My arms are gonna fall off from all the golf I play and I hope the liver can keep up as well.

You need to keep up a rigid training schedule to condition your liver for that weekend.hehe

ddec and I are in deposit was made this morning!!

I'm already considering getting a couple of lessons in early, so I can work on my game over the winter. Don't want to show up swinging like an octopus falling out of a tree! The drinking bit? I already have a solid practice regime in place there.

Dude! Don't even worry about your game. We're all hackers here, of various handicaps, and in the same canoe if you know what I mean. It is all about playing the game with friends (whom you may never have met, but still friends, or guaranteed will be) and having a good time. I am 69 years old and last year I was initially worried about my game with all these flat bellies. But, trust me, your game will be fine and you'll have the time of your life.

Dude! Don't even worry about your game. We're all hackers here, of various handicaps, and in the same canoe if you know what I mean. It is all about playing the game with friends (whom you may never have met, but still friends, or guaranteed will be) and having a good time. I am 69 years old and last year I was initially worried about my game with all these flat bellies. But, trust me, your game will be fine and you'll have the time of your life.

Huh :bulgy-eyes:?

Anyways old paulo will not have to worry about his golfing skills. It's about getting a chance to test some awesome equipment and then meeting your new cousins, sisters, & brothers because you will have friends/family for a lifetime :thumb:

Huh :bulgy-eyes:?

Anyways old paulo will not have to worry about his golfing skills. It's about getting a chance to test some awesome equipment and then meeting your new cousins, sisters, & brothers because you will have friends/family for a lifetime :thumb:

Thanks guys. Really can't wait for this. My main worry is finding a decent supplier of skinny-fit shorts. I've never golfed in shorts before.....

Thanks guys. Really can't wait for this. My main worry is finding a decent supplier of skinny-fit shorts. I've never golfed in shorts before.....

You talking about a good pair of drawers? Fruit of the Loom makes some pretty good skinny fit stuff. Them big old boys have to go for the boxer type brands.

You talking about a good pair of drawers? Fruit of the Loom makes some pretty good skinny fit stuff. Them big old boys have to go for the boxer type brands.

haha, no I need to buy golf shorts....I've never owned a pair so it's uncharted territory for a Scotsman! :D

That's funny stuff right there. You better slather some lotion on those legs. They won't know what hit them.

Finally had some down time to make the call to Reunion.

Deposit is in and im ready for the countdown!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Finally had some down time to make the call to Reunion.

Deposit is in and im ready for the countdown!

Great news Anthony! Look forward to seeing you again in May.

Great news Anthony! Look forward to seeing you again in May.

Sure is! Maybe we can catch a round this time. How was that coffee btw?

haha, no I need to buy golf shorts....I've never owned a pair so it's uncharted territory for a Scotsman! :D

Isn't that why you Scotts wear kilts??

golf_07_1.jpg

Gotta rock the kilt if you have one!!!!

Pasty white meets the Florida sun! Get out the aloe!

Isn't that why you Scotts wear kilts??

Gotta rock the kilt if you have one!!!!

I wore a kilt in Vegas once, it's a heavy piece of kit in the heat. Plus, with the kilt and the sporran, that's 3 extra swings you're doing, if you know what I mean....

Pasty white meets the Florida sun! Get out the aloe!

I should start emailing companies right now looking for sponsorship. Banana Boat perhaps.

Im SOOOOOOO looking forward to this.

yeah it was sort of obvious this weekend.

Im really excited for those attending this, as JB hs promised it will surpass last year in terms of awesomeness and I didnt think that was possible. #Jealous

What's the scoop? Spots still open for this amazing shindig?

You and me both man. I feel like it should be here already, not 7 months away

It's awesome to see JB excited about this.........and post it!

Back